For goa... or whoever thinks they run this game

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
ToA gonna be a nail in the coffin. its gonna fuck its all up beyond belief.

we dont want it, but if we dont have it we screwed.

does anyone even check the US servers before dumping this shit on EU servers? game is MESSED up there

TOA is SHIT, SI uncalled for.. u need to get a fucking grip and play the damn game instead of arsing about redoing rag doll pictures..

we pay your wages, give us what WE want... not what YOU think is a good idea. WOW is inc.. who the hell is gonna stay with DAOC if this crap continues?

if this game changes to unplayable mode for new players they should sue imo..

as for RVR patch... shove it.. u aint improving the game.. u just making an excuse to justify your jobs.. its bollox.

getting fed up with it all, you either sort it or game goes down pan

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta say .. agree with illaya .. games run its course .. ToA .. SI .. money for old rope imo ... just little teasers to keep all the 50s staying and playing and MOST important PAYING..... cos RvR has always been a rushed tacked on addition in this game , badly thought out, buggycode and prone to crash servers. It has the pulling power of a rhino in a dress.

I like the Mythos and the Idea ... but the code is old ... graphix dated ... content superceeded. Time for a NEW GAME . However on plus side i do think that DaoC .. for its time was one of the Best MMORPGS about ...

DaoC is dead .. Long Live the Next MMORPG. [ dunno about WoW .. but DnL looks good ]

Bellona

Banned
hahahahaha

have you even tried to quit daoc for a while play some other mmorpgs? I have, and there just isnt other games that I like better than daoc, afterall, daoc aint that bad, and frontiers update looks really exiting, and the toa we get, is with most of the critical fixes, so we dont have to experience the same frustration as they had in us.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
agree with Bellona, frontiers will get rid of the retarded mile gate camping (though i am sure there will be a few bottle necks for people to camp) TOA looks fun for those of us that like all aspects of this game, PVE and RVR. After all this isnt just an rvr game, if you want that go and play planetside

censi

Can't get enough of FH
I dont like negative posts like this tbh.

ToA is a good thing. if daoc had not evolved like it has been i certainly would still not be playing the game. SI gave me loads of new enjoyment and i think toa will to.

in a nutshell its an expansion with great new items new zones and new abilities. Yes this is going to mean your confortable little SC'd character is going to have to get of his arse and expierence the new game. Farm some rare items, train some master levels and explore.

The game is all about having things to do... If they dont develope and expand the game to attract new players then the game dies slowly but surely. Mythic know what their doing in terms of merketing and expansions.

It is simple, if at this stage before even playing Toa you are you this much hatred towards it I would just suggest you cancel your subs.

My tip to you is play ToA for 1 month and if you still feel the same quit. Your post at the monent is vague and saying things are shit and will fuck up the game doesnt really give anyone any insite to whatever greivance you have with it.

hey you never know but you might even find after playing it you were wrong :confused:

Bellona

Banned
And like EVERY other patch/expansion/another mmorpg coming soon, people have doomed daoc, and said EVERYBODY would quit.

some have, but certainly not in the numbers people claim in their pre-update posts

another thing with toa, is the upgraded graphics engine, I have enjoyed all previous expansions/updates, and i surely will enjoy toa/frontiers too!

now give those HIGH SPEED ATTACKBOATS! :D

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
The game is all about having things to do... If they dont develope and expand the game to attract new players then the game dies slowly but surely. Mythic know what their doing in terms of merketing and expansions.

Tbh i dont think your right there m8, do u really belive new players will find it interesting to join a game, where they have to go spend loads of time to get 50 then get ML cap then lvl items and after that go hit rr5+ to be worth anything in what the game are build up around and promoted on ( RvR ) ?

The new RvR expension looks nice indeed, but it will hurt both mids and hibs alot with the new ingame "radar" and porting from keep to keep cause thats just a invite for instant huge alb zergs imo.

So what i see so far for new players are, come join DAoC spend shit loads of time to be worth anything in RvR and when your finaly there go have fun in RvR where the alb zerg will be to gank u in a few mins after your spotted, and when your tired of that reroll alb or quit.

Guess only time will tell, but imo this will more or less make new gamers join alb and tbh thats not whats needed :)

Regards
Vriss

PS: yeah i know all realms zerg and bla bla bla, but no1 will ever have as big zergs as alb ;)

Aio

Fledgling Freddie
Where does it say you are forced to play this game?
Oh, it doesnt.

Ziva

Fluffy
I agree on that one, if the game is so bad for you just stop playing :)

fang

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
we pay your wages, give us what WE want... not what YOU think is a good idea. WOW is inc.. who the hell is gonna stay with DAOC if this crap continues?
I want the RvR patch and ToA.

Go away please :)

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Well for long term players who are goal oriented I would say it's an extra burden of effort, for myself and others who are less focused that way it's some fun stuff to pass the time with.

Yeah there will be wtfpwn grps with it all, like there is so much less of that now? High RR players with the best items and perfect grps already pose a big problem for casual players, it'll just be the same only the slower of the high RR players will fall behind compared to those who have the best items.

I've never felt the need to have it all to compete, I enjoy RvR mostly and for new players who need to work more, well I think a sign of a good game is being able to build up over a long period of time, this is what makes MMORPGS a bit different from single player games that basically lead you along and last maybe 20-40 hours play time before it's stale. DAOC is a bit dated but it's still good, bad for players who want end-game top lvl stuff in days instead of months but then I think it's all down to their play style not being completely compatible with the nature of the game, play something else IMO :clap:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Bellona on most points, i've quit to play EvE, PS, SWG, FFIX and Shadowbane and have ended back with DAoC every time.

For me its more being able to chat and play with my guild and friends i've made ingame than the actual game tbh and there really isnt another game that incorporates pvp and pve so well without attracting a lot of griefers (who spoil the game for us carebears ;)).

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing to see here move on drunk person killed a perfectly good joke and made a fool of himself ;)

Have a good Weekend
Regards
Vriss

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously Ilaya, If you dont like it then dont play simple as that.
No1 is forcing you to play, and im bored of reading your bs whines about anything and everything to do with DAoC & GOA
Yes GOA have been bad in the past, but compared to some other game hosts (eg.Legend of Mir) GOA are fantastic.

So just quit whining, there are some people that do enjoy the game, and are looking forward to ToA

Bellona

Banned
Vrisslar said:
Arent ppl allowed to stick around whine a little and try to change things for what they might like ?

I wont say all the whiners in US getting things changed always will make me clap my hands :D

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
Nothing to see here move on drunk person killed a perfectly good joke and made a fool of himself ;)

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
Xanthian said:
Seriously Ilaya, If you dont like it then dont play simple as that.
No1 is forcing you to play, and im bored of reading your bs whines about anything and everything to do with DAoC & GOA
Yes GOA have been bad in the past, but compared to some other game hosts (eg.Legend of Mir) GOA are fantastic.

So just quit whining, there are some people that do enjoy the game, and are looking forward to ToA

So if u dont like the whines on FH why dont u just cancel your membership here ? or maybe stop reading the whines ?

Wasnt it just this u pointed out for ilaya, dont like it dont play it ? so to follow your own advice m8 dont like the whines on FH ? dont read or quit :p

Regards
Vriss

fang

Fledgling Freddie
Vrisslar.
So what you're saying is that if ilaya wants to make a post about the add-on sucking, he has the liberty to do so. Why he chooses to do that doesn't really matter (weather he's drunk or spilled some soup on himself). But if I disagree with him and decide to share my opinion i have to shut the hell up and live with it?
Also saying he doesn't have to quit .. he has a right to try and decide etc bla bla.
Ofc he does. Nobody has ever questioned that. I say he SHOULD try it out and after seeing it for himself, decide weather to love the game or whine a bit and go. Whining because some randomguy11 said that ToA sucks in the VN boards is pretty pointless, eh? Aio was just wondering why he still chooses to hang around if he hates the game so much?

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
tbh Vrisslar if 3 people shouldnt say the same thing then why do you repeat yourself? same shit different ammount of people
:rolleyes:

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved

Regards
Vriss

Ziva

Fluffy
I wasn't postfarming so don't say that. Furtermore if you make a post like this you can except answers since this is a discussion forum.

And i stand with what i said... why keep on paying money to a service lead by a company making changes you don't like? Best way to punish them is to quit imo. A post here on FH won't stop the changes nor will it solve anything else.

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
Coccas said:
tbh Vrisslar if 3 people shouldnt say the same thing then why do you repeat yourself? same shit different ammount of people

Ah yes some1 finaly catched up with joke :)

let me explain:

ppl in here post whines about a whine ? so there not better them self right ?

joke:
I keep posting repeats to try and take the piss out of the whole thing.

and now hmmm wasnt a good joke tbh, but oh well drunk ppl u know ? <hides>

Have a nice weekend peeps ill go get more drunk was fun playing around with ya :)

Gratz to coccas for catching the point.

Coccas said:
same shit different ammount of people
:rolleyes:

Btw u2 m8, im just doing what u are doing tbh :p

Regards
Vriss

fang

Fledgling Freddie
You did tell Aio to not post if he has nothing better to do (see post below Aios .. cba to start quoting really ..). If he thinks that Ilaya shouldn't whine here but quit instead, that's called an opinion. His opinion. So he should be able to share it just like he did and like you said Ilaya was allowed to.
Also yes .. this board is about discussing likes and dislikes about DAoC. If Ilaya doesn't like DAoC as a whole, he can blab about it if he wants, BUT if more then 4 people don't really like whiners they can't? It's a part of DAoC AND this board after all.
You said that you don't like useless post. Aio, Ziva, Coccas etc were all giving pretty useful information in their posts. Advice on what to do, since he doesn't like the game.
Your turn .. pleas point out what good is a post telling GOA to shove it? Why would i slightly care what he thinks about this game?
Oh .. and btw .. don't take everything word by word mate .. every post has something more in it hidden between the lines here ...

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Vrisslar said:
So if u dont like the whines on FH why dont u just cancel your membership here ? or maybe stop reading the whines ?

Wasnt it just this u pointed out for ilaya, dont like it dont play it ? so to follow your own advice m8 dont like the whines on FH ? dont read or quit :p

Regards
Vriss
FH = Free
DAoC = Not free.

He's whining about the service GoA provide. (constantly)
Im not whining about the service FH provide.
Im whining about the people that whine!!

Whines bring the community down, and cause flames; so instead of whining about how bad the game is, just shut up and leave, let the rest of us enjoy it while it lasts.

Vrisslar

One of Freddy's beloved
ROFL ppl just take this game and forum a little to serius eh ?

Xanthian said:
FH = Free
DAoC = Not free.

He's whining about the service GoA provide. (constantly)
Im not whining about the service FH provide.
Im whining about the people that whine!!

Whines bring the community down, and cause flames; so instead of whining about how bad the game is, just shut up and leave, let the rest of us enjoy it while it lasts.

Rofl yeah ppl that whine about the whiner are sooo much better then the whiner :p

Regards
Vriss

Edit: yeah my post i tryed to start the "joke" with might not have been that clear about who i was talking to of the quotes so easy to missunderstand me sry about that. Try and read it again and u might see my point. :)

Edit2: erhm none of my posts are clear just forget me hehe and a advice never try to make a joke on a forum when drunk sry again

edit3: rofl. Let me try to make clear what i am tired of, in short: ppl whining about whiners. 1 man makes a post thats pretty ok 200 ppl repeat it as Coccas said reading the same shit over and over and over, so i tryed to make a joke about it with repeating myself so ppl could see how anoying it is, wasnt trying to flame any1 off in anyway. Did this come out more clear ?

Edit4: cleaned up my mess now plz forget the the bad drunk joke (or turn it all on me) /hug all have a good evening and remember dont login on FH if your drunk see where it got me :p

smolf

Fledgling Freddie
well i look forward to toa and frontiers that comes later.. i think its going to be great to get some new features in the game.
Also agree on that Daoc is the best game ever :worthy:
Tried alot of "betas" (know betas aint the end game) and they really s00ked alot compared to daoc, both graphic and gameplay wise..

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
noticed from alot of the posters there enchanters ofc theres nothing wrong for the game for you after all your a fotm char always needed in rvr etc but lets see what about the champs the mentalists the wardens ill leave ranger and shade along for the simple reason there solo chars

toa will only improve the game for those who favour pve or for those who didnt go along with the crowd make a fotm char to wtfpwn in leet only rvr grps

i do agree with you though illaya they throw patch after patch at us (well you i dont play daoc anymore quite happy on SWG least ive always got a grp there regardless of my class and alot of new friends however for some stupid reason i still peruse these boards in hope mythic will one day see wtf there doing and sort it out) they give us more uber items etc oh btw spellcrafters you do realise your pretty much screwed after toa dont you ? advanced armour with superior stats better than anything you can imbue.
BUT they do nothing to fix the imbalances in game (still). toa is gonna be the add on that not only seals the coffin shut on the forgotten classes but also buries it

rvr expansion wow new variety great ive been saying for along time we needed variety in keep designs we finally get it oh but wait damn im not a chanter oh well guess i wont be seeing the new rvr zones well not often anyway

i am tempted to reactivate my acct when toa comes out just to sample the game and if for nothing else say hi to my old guild CF but its unlikely

toa = a new coat of paint over a rusting hull eventually the cracks will start to show through with that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom