For Goa/mythic

HaXyN|Kloak|Haf

Fledgling Freddie
Well this is for GOA/Mythic i think this could be a good idea ok......catacombs is cool sure but why bother to be hones ti think mysthic should do this idea everyone starst at 50 and gets 20plat and goes straight into RvR with epic armour imo thats best way also gets rid of lag but keep ToA and Classic thats way you can do your Epic quest explore the Real DAoC not the stupdi SI ToA and Catacombs pointless crap get your artifacts also from ToA or just strip it all bring back Classic DAoC use the Old Fronts keep the ml's but make em all in different dungeons in old mid and portal oh and only make it so you can Port from DL/SF/whateva the alb one is called forgot to places like Jordheim Tir Na Nog and Camelot that way makes everyone happy and keep Buffbots cause why the heck not and also make drop rates on things say about 70% on the really rare stuff but make em so you can have sub quests to increase drop rate by about 10-20% and the not so rare stuff around 90-100% (this will sort out lag and loads of other stuff and implement the Catacombs graphics in OLD DAoC that way you can just basically have no lag good graphics the new chars and an even better and friendly place where you can actually see people cause to me Mythic or whateva have wasted there time on the whole ToA/Catacombs zones cause no one uses catacombs hardly cept Darkspire maybe and only people thats use ToA are farm maniacs and em people needeing mls and artifacts MYTHIC/GOA or whateva please read this).

PEOPLE WILL COME AND PLAY AGAIN FOR THE LEVEL 50 AND THE CHANCE TO ACTUALLY ENJOY THE GAME AGAIN TAKE THIS INTO THE OFFICE AND THINK HARD YOUR USING MORE MEMORY MORE SERVER SPACE MORE MONEY ON RUNNING THIS STUFF WHEN ITS REALLY NOT NEEDED JUST BRING THE EXPANSIONS OUT WITH NEW THINGS LIKE MORE SKILLS MORE WAYS OF DOING STUFF IN RVR MORE SPECIAL AREAS NEW MOBS CANT BE THAT HARD TO COME UP WITH OH AND I HERE YOUR SOON MAKING A NEW EXPANSION OR ITS UNDERWAY WITH STEADS ETC. WELL I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THAT IF YOU NOT DICUSSED MAKE IT SO YOU CAN DO AN EPIC HORSE QUEST FOR HORSE ARMOUR MAKING YOUR STEAD FASTER AND YOU ALSO LEVEL YOUR STEAD TOO UPTO LEVEL 50 WHICH MAKES IT STRONGER MAKES IT FASTER AND ALSO BE ABLE TO BUY ARMOUR FOR IT CLUSTERING IS A MUST THING IMO ALSO SAVES YOU MONEY CAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE TO RUN ONE SERVER SO DO IT QUICK LOL.

not much i can say now i just thought that would be a pretty good idea as this game is over 5yrs old and well i would kinda like to see put in motion for less lag and less having to use too much memory to run the game also!

well thats it
P.S.
Feedback from mythic/GOA would be nice to see if they like the idea and to see if it could be actually implemented

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Hah, lol. imo... if u want /level 50 go play on a free server or make ur own.

Gamah

Banned
Want Ipvp go free shards..I like the idea of char development, and what about all the people who enjoy the PvE aspect of the game..hardly a waste to them.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
HaXyN|Kloak|Haf said:
Something without , or .
I never bothered reading that, could anyone make it one clear sentence? :D
Sounds like someone who has spend his day in TOA, camping a mob that didn't drop his item though.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
My eyes hurted after trying to read the first two lines :(
Me's fraid they's gonna bleed after 4

statued

Loyal Freddie
tips of the day!

1comma's
2full stop's
3space between every 4 sentances

easier for people to read bla bla

will actually try read it now!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Yeahgoodideaitotallyagreewiththenodotsoranythingreallymadeitenjoyabletoreadandalsoveryinspiringsonowiwontusespaceeitheritssomucheasierwhentypingalsoisavetimenotusingspaceehheehehehehthisissuchagoodideadontyouguysthinkthanksforlisteningifeelicantellyouguysanything

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I do agree that /level 50 might be a good idea.

Or perhaps even have different tiers of /level depending on how many level 50s your have on your account. Say one level 50 you can use /level to 20, then for each after that you can use a new /level command that will take you up ten more levels. So by the time you have 4 level 50 toons you can just roll new 50s whenever.

To be honest, the more I think about it the more I like it :D Levelling is crap and no matter how they dress it up it'll always remain crap; it's just a means to an end not a very interesting means.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Never going to happen.

/level50 would only drive more people off than it would get back. Levelling is part of the game - like it or not. It's not going to change. Heck, /level 20 was a bad idea to begin with.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
I've never bought this /level being bad perspective. I don't see many people that want to group that much anyway, and as I've said before in the official unofficial level 20 thread, I think that stems from the group xp benefits being none existent or, at least, not good enough.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Never going to happen.

/level50 would only drive more people off than it would get back. Levelling is part of the game - like it or not. It's not going to change. Heck, /level 20 was a bad idea to begin with.

Agree. /level command killed the grouping part and making new friends. I rather see it totally removed like US classic servers then raise it. I rather see higher camp bonus/group bonus then more /level alts.

:cheers:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
/level 20 was a bad enough idea, /level 50 would be massively stupid.

Go play quake or guild wars.

Rohadric

Fledgling Freddie
HaXyN|Kloak|Haf said:
Well this is for GOA/Mythic i think this could be a good idea ok......catacombs is cool sure but why bother to be hones ti think mysthic should do this idea everyone starst at 50 and gets 20plat and goes straight into RvR with epic armour imo thats best way also gets rid of lag but keep ToA and Classic thats way you can do your Epic quest explore the Real DAoC not the stupdi SI ToA and Catacombs pointless crap get your artifacts also from ToA or just strip it all bring back Classic DAoC use the Old Fronts keep the ml's but make em all in different dungeons in old mid and portal oh and only make it so you can Port from DL/SF/whateva the alb one is called forgot to places like Jordheim Tir Na Nog and Camelot that way makes everyone happy and keep Buffbots cause why the heck not and also make drop rates on things say about 70% on the really rare stuff but make em so you can have sub quests to increase drop rate by about 10-20% and the not so rare stuff around 90-100% (this will sort out lag and loads of other stuff and implement the Catacombs graphics in OLD DAoC that way you can just basically have no lag good graphics the new chars and an even better and friendly place where you can actually see people cause to me Mythic or whateva have wasted there time on the whole ToA/Catacombs zones cause no one uses catacombs hardly cept Darkspire maybe and only people thats use ToA are farm maniacs and em people needeing mls and artifacts MYTHIC/GOA or whateva please read this).

PEOPLE WILL COME AND PLAY AGAIN FOR THE LEVEL 50 AND THE CHANCE TO ACTUALLY ENJOY THE GAME AGAIN TAKE THIS INTO THE OFFICE AND THINK HARD YOUR USING MORE MEMORY MORE SERVER SPACE MORE MONEY ON RUNNING THIS STUFF WHEN ITS REALLY NOT NEEDED JUST BRING THE EXPANSIONS OUT WITH NEW THINGS LIKE MORE SKILLS MORE WAYS OF DOING STUFF IN RVR MORE SPECIAL AREAS NEW MOBS CANT BE THAT HARD TO COME UP WITH OH AND I HERE YOUR SOON MAKING A NEW EXPANSION OR ITS UNDERWAY WITH STEADS ETC. WELL I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THAT IF YOU NOT DICUSSED MAKE IT SO YOU CAN DO AN EPIC HORSE QUEST FOR HORSE ARMOUR MAKING YOUR STEAD FASTER AND YOU ALSO LEVEL YOUR STEAD TOO UPTO LEVEL 50 WHICH MAKES IT STRONGER MAKES IT FASTER AND ALSO BE ABLE TO BUY ARMOUR FOR IT CLUSTERING IS A MUST THING IMO ALSO SAVES YOU MONEY CAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE TO RUN ONE SERVER SO DO IT QUICK LOL.

not much i can say now i just thought that would be a pretty good idea as this game is over 5yrs old and well i would kinda like to see put in motion for less lag and less having to use too much memory to run the game also!

well thats it
P.S.
Feedback from mythic/GOA would be nice to see if they like the idea and to see if it could be actually implemented

Hmmm, ever seen this sign? ........ it comes at the end of a sentance.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
7 lvl 50 on 1 server on one account and get 8th char to 50 for free :(

Tiawhyn

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, thank you for the headache for reading all that :p. Second if you want a instant
level 50 go play Quake/unreal etc. I bought this game not only for the RVR but also for its content,
good or bad. If you give people the chance to /level a 50 to get an instant rvr character ready
what's the point in playing a game like this ? I bought every expansion and enjoyed seeing new things
and learning new stuff. I like the achievement of getting a char to 50
or to finish my quest, get a new rr etc.

If you want easy/lazy action play a first person shooter.
If you want fun and "depth" in a game play DaoC.

just my two copper

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
/level 20 was a bad enough idea, /level 50 would be massively stupid.

Go play quake or guild wars.

Why? Give me one reason aside from the group one and I might reconsider my opinion.

First of all, thank you for the headache for reading all that :p. Second if you want a instant
level 50 go play Quake/unreal etc. I bought this game not only for the RVR but also for its content,
good or bad. If you give people the chance to /level a 50 to get an instant rvr character ready
what's the point in playing a game like this ? I bought every expansion and enjoyed seeing new things
and learning new stuff. I like the achievement of getting a char to 50
or to finish my quest, get a new rr etc.

Bollocks. It's entirely a person's choice whether or not they use any /level command. If you want to you can play through the entire 1-50 even if you were elligible to use /level 20

Some people, myself included, have been there, done that, got the t-shirt of just about every area of their chosen realm - and frankly the level 50 PvE is more entertaining anyway - despite being a bit jaded after the huge slog to get there.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
LETSALLTYPELIKETHISSOITSIMPOSSIBLETOREAD

1) The people who would need to read this probably dont use view this forum.
2) No one wants to read CAPITAL LETTERS
3) If you can /50 you will soon get bored, Gorre was the same.
4) No other info, just like the number 4

Werrin

Fledgling Freddie
Wow grats m8 ur a genius, what a cool ideas.... This must be a joke.... If u like rpg and u want intsant 50 instant artis instant mls etc then u should play with DOLLS! Think on it, its very fun, and cheaper! Omg dont miss that, go for it now!

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
LETSALLTYPELIKETHISSOITSIMPOSSIBLETOREAD

1) The people who would need to read this probably dont use view this forum.
2) No one wants to read CAPITAL LETTERS
3) If you can /50 you will soon get bored, Gorre was the same.
4) No other info, just like the number 4

So why I aren't I bored even though I have almost every slot filled with a 50 now?

I do understand what people are saying and I aren't just being belligerent, but I think people have to accept that 80% of folks fine PvE about as fun as watching Big Brother.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
the scary part in what you are saying, that more people then you think like to watch big brother, luckily I aint one of them :drink:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
RS|Phil said:
So why I aren't I bored even though I have almost every slot filled with a 50 now?

I do understand what people are saying and I aren't just being belligerent, but I think people have to accept that 80% of folks fine PvE about as fun as watching Big Brother.

lvl 50 is easy its the arte's and ml's that take time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom