For Goa/mythic Please Read

HaXyN|Kloak|Haf

Fledgling Freddie
Well this is for GOA/Mythic i think this could be a good idea ok......catacombs is cool sure but why bother to be hones ti think mysthic should do this idea everyone starst at 50 and gets 20plat and goes straight into RvR with epic armour imo thats best way also gets rid of lag but keep ToA and Classic thats way you can do your Epic quest explore the Real DAoC not the stupdi SI ToA and Catacombs pointless crap get your artifacts also from ToA or just strip it all bring back Classic DAoC use the Old Fronts keep the ml's but make em all in different dungeons in old mid and portal oh and only make it so you can Port from DL/SF/whateva the alb one is called forgot to places like Jordheim Tir Na Nog and Camelot that way makes everyone happy and keep Buffbots cause why the heck not and also make drop rates on things say about 70% on the really rare stuff but make em so you can have sub quests to increase drop rate by about 10-20% and the not so rare stuff around 90-100% (this will sort out lag and loads of other stuff and implement the Catacombs graphics in OLD DAoC that way you can just basically have no lag good graphics the new chars and an even better and friendly place where you can actually see people cause to me Mythic or whateva have wasted there time on the whole ToA/Catacombs zones cause no one uses catacombs hardly cept Darkspire maybe and only people thats use ToA are farm maniacs and em people needeing mls and artifacts MYTHIC/GOA or whateva please read this).

PEOPLE WILL COME AND PLAY AGAIN FOR THE LEVEL 50 AND THE CHANCE TO ACTUALLY ENJOY THE GAME AGAIN TAKE THIS INTO THE OFFICE AND THINK HARD YOUR USING MORE MEMORY MORE SERVER SPACE MORE MONEY ON RUNNING THIS STUFF WHEN ITS REALLY NOT NEEDED JUST BRING THE EXPANSIONS OUT WITH NEW THINGS LIKE MORE SKILLS MORE WAYS OF DOING STUFF IN RVR MORE SPECIAL AREAS NEW MOBS CANT BE THAT HARD TO COME UP WITH OH AND I HERE YOUR SOON MAKING A NEW EXPANSION OR ITS UNDERWAY WITH STEADS ETC. WELL I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THAT IF YOU NOT DICUSSED MAKE IT SO YOU CAN DO AN EPIC HORSE QUEST FOR HORSE ARMOUR MAKING YOUR STEAD FASTER AND YOU ALSO LEVEL YOUR STEAD TOO UPTO LEVEL 50 WHICH MAKES IT STRONGER MAKES IT FASTER AND ALSO BE ABLE TO BUY ARMOUR FOR IT CLUSTERING IS A MUST THING IMO ALSO SAVES YOU MONEY CAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE TO RUN ONE SERVER SO DO IT QUICK LOL.

not much i can say now i just thought that would be a pretty good idea as this game is over 5yrs old and well i would kinda like to see put in motion for less lag and less having to use too much memory to run the game also!

well thats it
P.S.
Feedback from mythic/GOA would be nice to see if they like the idea and to see if it could be actually implemented

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt read that. Can someone tell me what it was about?

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
atos said:
I didnt read that. Can someone tell me what it was about?

I dont think so... nope... sorry, no... no no no! But its called verbal diarhea I think.
Stay away from it! We dont want it to be spreading.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
He offended me quite there. I spent half of my DAoC life in Albion SI and I love it.

Best zone ever.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
He offended me quite there. I spent half of my DAoC life in Albion SI and I love it.

Best zone ever.

You get offended by most things though :m00:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
possibly one of the worst written posts I've ever seen :/

my eyes :(

Causes_Chaos

Banned
i read it...

1 server? - FRAMERATE LAGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!

just level 50's - Well takes away part of the game some ppl enjoy

Start with 20p - Little extravogent- but somthing would be nice

i think u need to think through it a little more m8s...

also did u press caps lock for half of that or did u hold down shift all the time? :m00:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
What a load of crap shutup you ass and take an English lesson ;(

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
amaagaad!

didnt even bother reading a single word..

my eyes started hurting just by looking at it for a second :(

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
/inhale

The whole post was 5 (F I V E) sentences, lol :worthy:

/exhale

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
you need levels or people get bored of the game too fast really when you have one main character to stick too seems to help MAINTAIN INTEREST IN THE GAME SI WAS NICE TOO AS IT GAVE EXTRAS STUFF YOU COULD DO TO MAKE YOUR CHAR A TINY BIT BETTER AND MUCH SHINER WITHOUT ACTUALLY BEING forced to do it like you are with toa

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
lol this guy... he wrote a similar *ehem* post with the same structure as this one :m00:

Hansemann

Fledgling Freddie
if everyone started with level 50 and 20p a plat would be worth next to nothing .. and noone would know how to play their class.

I spent 30 days /played to get my first char to 50(skakke). my bot took 2days /played tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom