For goa gm´s

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
Have you guys taken a summer holiday or something ?

just curious not just me but some ppl report buggs etc and no answer or no gm´s online last couple of days.

is it really this poor ingame support on eu maybe goa should try something new then. even though its patch day or postponed patch shouldnt ingame related things work properly.

ok this mght sound like loads of qq but really we where a small hibb grp that made it to possesed spirit mob in hibernia frontlines unfourtunaly the mob bugged and we cant kill it. talked with E&E and appealed but seams like mob is still bugged.

Maybe this doesnt seam like a big thing for you gm´s and hopefully patch will fix it but really this isint the first time why even have an appeal system ingame witch is not working properly or is just me ?

and also loads of ppl have returned for cluster starting to reactivate accounts to come back to this game. now patch is delayed i mean fgs since beta ive been playing and it seams like it just get worst and worst. im might just be in a serious qq mode atm but getting alittle bored with this. just wish that some of the us daoc ingame support would get over here in eu but seams like players and gm´s just gets farther and farther away. Maybe some ppl doesnt care but the time invested just to be able to whine about poor server maintance lagg crashes etc is getting silleh.

anyways enough qq from me today

mythic should :twak: goa alittle

Gamah

Banned
Rightnow, use the proper channels for support and get an answer.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Reported some problems 1-2 weeks ago and still haven't got an answer from rightnever :<

Gahn

Resident Freddy
1 gm helped us on EC encounter last Monday so at least some1 is on, all i can say.

Jamie Li

Fledgling Freddie
umm WHEN i post'ed somthing about the GM's i just got F'ing FLAME'D :twak:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Reported some problems 1-2 weeks ago and still haven't got an answer from rightnever :<

Serves you right for posting it under "Site Improvements"

Tbh, I've seen Zenythe and Requiel and Xalin around on Prydwen. Not all at once.

But, actually, I really hope that they DO get a vacation. I mean, come on, they deserved it. Tbh. Go play WoW if you think otherwise to see what I mean. We've got great GM's.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Daedalus said:
Serves you right for posting it under "Site Improvements"

Tbh, I've seen Zenythe and Requiel and Xalin around on Prydwen. Not all at once.

But, actually, I really hope that they DO get a vacation. I mean, come on, they deserved it. Tbh. Go play WoW if you think otherwise to see what I mean. We've got great GM's.
Do WoW gm's cyber? :eek:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Do WoW gm's cyber? :eek:
Yes, virtual ass is still sore :/

Though, honestly. WoW's doing a very very very poor job at community management. Which makes DAoC's GM team and stuff look really good. I don't know what it's like with the other MMORPG's though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom