For Friars 25-35

I

invisiblity

From Quarterstaff -GM Hero's of Albion
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a quick note for Friars around this lvl, a lot of people who have played for a long time probably know this allready, but the HAMMADRYADS <trees> on the border of lyonesse drop Friar specific drops, bracers,rings.cloaks.staffs all with +to friars skills and stats, u might want to get a grp going up this area if u want some uber lvl 30 odd drops to make ya frair that little bit special. Also leather armour drops here but fer some reason the stats suck on it, ALTHOUGH for some reason the soft bark frock has the same graphics as Friar EPIC robe!!, so u might want to pick one up so the little grey con noobs think your a 50 :D
ok, thats my piece, btw im still looking for doubles of the bracers rings ect, so if anyone has ny spare to sell pm me in game <excalibur/albion> im on past 10pm-9am normally :D

good luck Friars

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Givf Glowie Flame Staff
Quarterstaff 29 Friar

R

.Raewyn

Its not the epic robe look im afraid and if you have seen friar epic before you can easilly spot the difference, but Robes of Ghostly Light that drop from Barrows are almost the same as epic. Just a little different shoulders ;)

Used to solo those buggers when I was waiting for tangler and gobbo groups back in my exping days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom