For dragon raiders in week 25!

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
First of all, I would like to say that its nice to see the interest people have shown in these raids. I will try to make them as fun as possible and swear

However I feel forced to point a few things out which I think will help smoothening these raids.

I noticed that many of the signups are from the same persons replying in all 5 threads. It is therefore extremely important that you are fully aware which raids you are attending. I can easy imagine situations where people who got on the list for Monday shows up Tuesday instead.

So PLEASE MTV! PIMP MY RIDE!! Eh I mean doublecheck which raids you are attending so you wont show up the wrong dates.

I will try to make the lists as fancy as I can so there shouldnt be any doubts which raid you are confirming your spot for.

See ya next week for another round of Gjalpinulva bashing :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Exarkun said:
the Wow dragon was no challenge ? :clap:

the wow dragoon is a bit harder then the mid dragoon.

noob lvl 31 priest! ;)

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Exarkun said:
the Wow dragon was no challenge ? :clap:

As I never played WoW I wouldnt know. You higher power maybe got us Jesus Christ. But it doesnt really matter much to me.

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
Im aware that there is different dates i signed op on all because i can come all days.... (nusertrolden lvl 50 skald 50 weapon 44 bs rest parry)

Pyrus

Fledgling Freddie
forgot to write in the dragon posts that i can also come with any of my other cahrs just wroted nusertrolden because i played that the last 2 times i was gate keeper ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom