For DAoC moderators, chekc out?! =)

LecTaN

Fledgling Freddie
Well as i said earlier in me last post i was coming back to DAoC, i did :) i just renewed my both accounts. I first started with me main account to see if my lovers was still there, it was. But then i logged, fixed my 2 acc, and then when i tryed to connect again to the servers i got the msg " Account Closed"

Well thank you homes hehe i thought wtf really =) i tryed to change passwords wich was a succed that aswell it was for the payment to drag some cash off me but now closed hehe... so so couple of hundreds loss and In "Iwannagamenow" feeling just died ;) hehe

Any others with same problems as me =)?

/Zoggan :eek6:

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Im having the same problem but it always happens.

If you log in directly after you open your account its fine, but if you then log out you will have to wait a while.

Not sure why but thats what i get.

LecTaN

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
Im having the same problem but it always happens.

If you log in directly after you open your account its fine, but if you then log out you will have to wait a while.

Not sure why but thats what i get.

Hm ok... thanks hehe, i just checked the sub again and it said an invoice is currently in process... kinda confusing to me :) i know it shall take some times after the payment been done but hihoo i was surpriced when it said closed and stole me money hehe =)

LecTaN

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh kk... i know it takes awhile for the account to respond shortly after the renewal but, was abit confused just when it said closed :D
Since i logged in and out :)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
It says Account Close, but in top Billing Purposes, so people know why its closed. Its always like that, they take ages to get the acc back on track :\

LecTaN

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
It says Account Close, but in top Billing Purposes, so people know why its closed. Its always like that, they take ages to get the acc back on track :\

Damn that just plain suck, wasnt like that before what i can recall when i played 24/7 was used to the very short term of billing plan before it got reopened.. well i just have to hang out abit longer then i suppose hehe!!

Thanks for the replys mates :clap: makes me feel better now when i know it might get on tho the cost of que line hehe :cheers:

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok its now over 3 hours and wondering if Requiel or someone else can shed light on this. Ive had this before where i subscribe, log in, then log out and my account is closed but it usually only lasts 30 minutes.

Its now over 3 hours and its very frustrating to sign up after work and not being able to play.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
hrm in my experience it's only ever been an hour or two at most... odd.

The server GMs don't do the billing stuff directly (though they can attempt to prod people) your best bet is to mail subscription(at)goa(dot)com tomorrow if it's still not working.

Oh and we DAOC moderators are unlikely to be able to sort out your subscription problems ;) given all we do is moderate this (non-official unrelated to GOA) forum.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
hrm in my experience it's only ever been an hour or two at most... odd.

The server GMs don't do the billing stuff directly (though they can attempt to prod people) your best bet is to mail subscription(at)goa(dot)com tomorrow if it's still not working.

Oh and we DAOC moderators are unlikely to be able to sort out your subscription problems ;) given all we do is moderate this (non-official unrelated to GOA) forum.

Yeah i know the mods here can't do anything, my post was more directed at req or another gm. i just didn't want to start another thread :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Libertine said:
Yeah i know the mods here can't do anything, my post was more directed at req or another gm. i just didn't want to start another thread :p

sorry that reply was meant for the thread starter :)

but if anyone wants to give me their credit card details I'll be off to amazon :D

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
sorry that reply was meant for the thread starter :)

but if anyone wants to give me their credit card details I'll be off to amazon :D

Yeah, sure, it's 13.. .. ;)

Anyway, my guess is that it depends on how busy bibit is when your transaction was made. Could have been a busy night so it might take a while. It should be fine tomorrow at the worst though.

LecTaN

Fledgling Freddie
Oh forgot to say, my both accounts got up and running, just took alittle longer than i awaited for. My last subs when i played 6-7month's ago didnt take this long so thats the thing. Problem solved now, im so happy :)

And im glad im back ingame, kinda missed it :) See yall ingame :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom