For Black legion guys

D

darbey

Forced to take a temp leave of absence, my pc went up in a ball of smoke and my old machine wont run camelot at least not playable, so its gonna take me a few weeks to get the cash togethr and build another .

Have fun without me 8(

C

Cronn

OMFG WTF?!!?!?

Get your own forum omg wtf this isn't the place for BL stuff omg !!11

E

Ekydus

I think you'll find the difference between how darbey has handled this and how First Cohort handle this, is that darbey wasn't expecting an answer, just for people to see this...
First Cohort go and use Barrysworld for the sympathy vote and want to start a flame war at each other.

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Ekydus
First Cohort go and use Barrysworld for the sympathy vote and want to start a flame war at each other.
I think you'll find that the 'flame wars' were started by people who were no longer members of FC, and were looking for the sympathy vote.... ;)

A

alithiel50

That's what I said.
No...

You said: "First Cohort go and use Barrysworld for the sympathy vote and want to start a flame war at each other."

I said: "People who are no longer in First Cohort go and use Barrysworld for the sympathy vote and want to start a flame war at First Cohort.

Theres a not-so-subtle difference! ;)

O

old.shotgunstow

Darbey, I love your avatar :D

And Alithiel, FC do come here and flame each other, whether they are ex FC or not ;)

E

Ekydus

Thank you shotgunstow.

<Stands beside comrade in arms to form a human shield>

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
And Alithiel, FC do come here and flame each other, whether they are ex FC or not ;)
Huh.... FC are one big happy family. And as highest ranking female character in FC, and hence 'mother figure' of the guild (although I prefer to be thought of as the big sister ;) ), they know that they'll get sent to their rooms without supper if they bicker with their brothers and sisters!

And ex FC != FC, so FC aren't flaming each other.... The only member of FC that I can think of who flames other members of FC is Treniel, and that doesn't count because he's... well, he's Treniel! :p

<Stands beside comrade in arms to form a human shield>
Human shields (and other types of shields for that matter) aren't very effective against dual-wielded Jambiyas! ;)

E

elahim

Originally posted by darbey
Forced to take a temp leave of absence, my pc went up in a ball of smoke and my old machine wont run camelot at least not playable, so its gonna take me a few weeks to get the cash togethr and build another .

Have fun without me 8(

*cries*
Sad to hear that m8 :(
Cheers for letting us know tho, much appreciated =)

Now you might aswell go out and get some sun on your face ;)

K

Karlo

Originally posted by darbey

Have fun without me 8(

:( ok mate, thanks for letting us know, hopefulyl will see you soon :)

M

moo_work

does this mean bl is a bit low on the ole' minstrels atm?

<winks at adari>

P

Powahhh

hmpf?
sooo true :):)

S

Sohan_THC

Bah Nerv smoking computers !
Hope to see you back soon m8

M8 we gonne do a special drop hunt for you
slavage all the drops and givf you da gold :clap:
So hmm wanna see you back by tomorrow :cool:

Cheers have some Pie in the meanwhile

D

darbey

Cronn heres a suggestion , go take your head for a dump as u r obviously verbally constipated.

Jeez guys only means to let my friends and colleagues know im offline for a while , how bout u start your own bitch at FC thread.

Thank you and good night

PS While im on i was thinking of a giugabyte GA 7 vax a - ultra mobo with a +3000 barton processor, and a TI4800 GF4 , anyone know of any reviews on this motherboard? My works has firewall nerfed all the decent search engines so cant look for one.

L

leorin

Hope to have you back soon oz :)
Need more females in guild Sohan play her froglady too much n it dont like me and i dont like IT. :(

S

Sohan_THC

Originally posted by leorin
Sohan play her froglady too much n it dont like me and i dont like IT. :(

IT :confused: :confused:

Oi !! you get a buttslapp hmmmm dammit you like that
Well you won't get buttslap for next 2 day's then :clap:

im not an IT :D

R

RD_MuDgEtH

Originally posted by alithiel50
And ex FC != FC
Oooh getting clever are we?

If I knew what that meant I'm sure I would be able to post a relevant comment.

But I dont, and I cant ;/

S

Sohan_THC

Originally posted by RD_MuDgEtH
Oooh getting clever are we?

If I knew what that meant I'm sure I would be able to post a relevant comment.

But I dont, and I cant ;/

LMAO does not know what != means and wants to post a relevant post , all that info in 1 reply :clap:

is like :

I know the answer but what are we talking about ? :doh:

:bazbeer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom