For attention of Saveus and company

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for that....sorry Jaymee isnt as uber as Dafft.....was real happy to get a grp and then to be told sorry scout spot is for Dafft kinda made this young lady feel rather shitty...........gl all you guys in RvR tonight I mean that but just wanted you to know it didnt feel good :m00:

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
first of all saveus made a typo and misinvited the scout,didnt wanted to invite a scout in our random grp....so in order not to make the scout that he is not welcome said a innocent lie as that dafft is back and want his spot.

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
The plot thickens.........well as I say I do hope you had a great night out there tonight.....the truth is always better imo tho........first time and everytime

washington

Fledgling Freddie
GoldenThong said:
Thanks for that....sorry Jaymee isnt as uber as Dafft.....was real happy to get a grp and then to be told sorry scout spot is for Dafft kinda made this young lady feel rather shitty...........gl all you guys in RvR tonight I mean that but just wanted you to know it didnt feel good :m00:

/hug

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
GoldenThong said:
.....the truth is always better imo tho........first time and everytime

the truth is: if u want a group roll a cabby merc sorc or cleric :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Bullshit I was solo last night
and this morning
and this afternoon.

It's not my fault washington is stuck 1/2 up my ass.

pssssss James, f00k em, f00k em all bunch adding cockends

Yunio

Fledgling Freddie
washington said:
the truth is dont ask leet pricks for a group

Dunno what this has to do with "leet pricks".
Saveus invited the wrong person, we were making a random group able to deliver nice fights (which kinda failed anyways cause we only ran into Kippie and co group most of the time).

The plot of the story is saveus invited the wrong person - used a rather silly excuse to get someone else. And apparantely thats the leet prick way of doing things. Thats about it.

For what it is worth: sorry it happened in a rather crap way :(

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Invited wrong person and didnt want to say URE A SCOUT GET THE FECK OUT OF GRP SORRY M8. Am sorry if it hurt ure feelings tried to do it in a non-eleet way, didnt want to hurt ure feelings. Point being sorry m8, no flame intended.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
thats why , they should ban all 18years old kids from this game <points at Saveus> :p

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Kyle was probably eating a plate of waffles and maple syrup :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
There ain't no place for a scout in a normal group, so expect to be told no unless its a guild group and their feeling kind. :)

As a stealther your pretty much limited to solo or grouping up with other stealthers, so don't feel bad about a stupid group turning you down. :(

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Delete Please Thanks :)

thank you for the apologies

yunio especially was kind of you to private message me

behave now boys and no more flaming youve made me feel better in your own ways

DELETE THREAD NOW THANKS :touch: :fluffle: :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom