for alliance fund selling 2 full crerer stones and 2 ra respec stones

G

garnax

No i made it says posted 19:00 (thats 20:00) so i get both a career and a RA

5.5p Carrer
1.6p RA

T

Thg Gork

carlos and garnax have biddest highest for full skill respec and heimer and garnax for ra i will be in gna in 20 min

G

garnax

was gonna post 19:59 but it took sutch time to load the page so I dident see 6the reply button but I made it...

*Happy*

F

Forau

How can a bid made after 20.00 win when the auction says that auction ends at 20.00? since it's dated 19.00 forum time it's proven that is was made after deadline. <ponder>

G

garnax

no if it ends 19:00 (on page) and last post is 19:00 its within the time...19:01 is to late

F

Forau

I'm very sorry but that's not what the auction rules state. If the auction ends at 20.00 that means that 20:00:01 it's too late to bid, guess I'll have to go by the auctioneer but I still think it's weak.

G

garnax

BUT AS THIS PAGE DONT SHOW THE SECONDS IT HAS TO GO BY MINUTES AS YOU CANT SAY IT WAS POSTED AFTER 19:00

DO YOU HAVE A MASTER WATCH WITH THE EXACT TIME ON THE 1000 OF A SECOND

F

Forau

The actual denominations of which the forum clock shows time is of little relevance. If the clock shows 19.00 you can be sure that it is at least a few millions of a secnd after 19.00. Which means that your bid was at least a few millions of a second too late. Never seen an bid after the set time win an auction before, well well, there's a first for everything.

G

garnax

or it was before 19:00 say like 18:59:50 and it regged it and rounded the time to 19:00 as it dont use seconds

F

Forau

LOL, I can assure you the forum clock does not "round up". It switches when the minute has passed ofc. I've got a alarmclock at home that doesn't show seconds however I've never seen it switch before a minute has passed.

G

garnax

I was posted in time as the auction ended 19:00 and my post was 19:00 so sorry, get on this dragon hunt and you might get one for free

T

Tivook

If the clock shows 19.00 it is without a doubt past 19.00, it is clear that Garnax's bid is NOT valid.

Tivook

T

Thg Gork

i will be more careful next time and remember that it is past the time posted but this time i said he got it in time i was thinking that 19.00 the time i said

so sorry for the miss hapen i will not make same fault next time

and there will most sertantlly be more stones out there and hopefully at lower prise but again sorry

S

svartmetall

Someone fill me in on the difference between the two types of stone?

T

Thg Gork

the exergum stone = Ra respec you can respec your ra's

the expirise stone= Full skill respec stone you reset all your skill points

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom