for all poeple playing a stealther class....

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Manta said:
ahh that's cute, next time u wanna make a thread about zerging might wanna stop doing it yaself...
ohh and lol u running from me the other day ^^ rr7 infil scared of an rr2 hunter...

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Mids don't zergh!
relic_raid_2.jpg

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Only Albs Zerg... Middies Hoard, Albs Zerg and Hibbie Frolic

illu

Part of the furniture
I don't think the situation is too bad in the stealther zerg wars.
I've seen 3 low-ish RR Albs (Mincer/Infil/Scout) grouping who are very hard to kill as a soloer, with 2 FZ's, Mezz's and Stun's, you are lucky if you take 1 down.
I saw about 6 hib Stealthers at DC the other day, who were close to each other, but there were 4-5 middies that fought against them (was a great fight but lost).
There are quite a few duo's, including high RR middies, which are also a challenge for the enemy I imagine.

So I don't think it is too bad tbh. I'd rather you still have fights that are a challenge because if you kill one of them - you feel good. If all fights were easy, you would soon get bored of the game.

If a low RR soloer comes across me several times in an evening, I will maybe kill them a couple of times (if they don't kill me! :>), but then let them go on their way to find closer RR fights, unless they keep attacking me, or if they have pissed me off, then I usually kill them a few more times with a /slap before the /hug before I let them on their way.

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom