For £10,000....

Would you drink a pint of maggots for £10000 ?

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
fettoken said:
I don´t know how it feels to have something wriggle between your teeths / inside the mouth while you swallow it. The thought scares me :mad:

Gotta agree with that. Its getting the maggots past your mouth, thats the worst bit. The thought of vomitting maggots would probably set off a chain reaction of infinite puking.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
imagine vomiting maggots into a mouth piece that had a tube, and the tube went up your ass.

how much money would it take for that?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
tris- said:
imagine vomiting maggots into a mouth piece that had a tube, and the tube went up your ass.

Hmm...you'd need to projective vomit them, and use a tube with a bore wide enough so as not to get clogged up with stomach contents and semi-digested maggots.

Guess it would depend how far up your ass they need to go to qualify for the cash prize.

;p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Or if you had the chance would you drink a pint of maggots or a pint of Ipecac for £10k?
It will however probably give you the same result in the end :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If I had a gun to my head and the choice was maggots or Ipecac, it would have to be Ipecac, although don't know what drinking 0.5L of Ipecac would do to you. Might kill you.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Think the big question is, are you allowed to vomit? or do you have to drink it then be able to hold it down in order to get the money.

And I realy don't get how you could get the euro into a smaller number then pounds, should be a rather large hint that you got something wrong.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:

lmao wtf.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Doubt many peeps could hold back the gag reflex whether they like it or not for 10grand.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Not a chance. I wouldn't be able to do it, physically. And even if I was, I'd have to live with the knowledge that I am disgusting, so still wouldn't do it.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Levin said:
I'd have to live with the knowledge that I am disgusting, so still wouldn't do it.

hehehe that i could live with... eating maggots is a different story, I remember when i was a kid i was eating some berried i'd picked and i looked at it after i took a bite and there was a maggot runnign away from me (i know i know, could have been worse could have been half a maggot) but dang it still makes me feel queezy.

I'll take option 2 please chuck and get paid £10 000 to sleep with gamsy poo

though i think i'd have to split the money with him because in my sleep i kick, elbow, snore, death rattle, pinch all the covers, dribble, talk and make random hnazzahwossa fnr noises.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It would probably taste good, if you roasted them, melt some Mmmmmmarabou Chocolate, pour some honey over that. Mix it, and into the oven. There you got some tasty roasted maggot chocolate, fucking brilliant.

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
yup, id do it! and if you offered me another £10,000 id have 2nds ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom