Foppish Sleeves

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
VoS says you need ¨Kibisis¨ and ¨Keribus Scythe¨ for this encounter.
I clearly states where to farm scythes,
but says nothing about ¨Kibisis¨.
What is it and where to get it from ?

Thanks in advance.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Cannot be precise but they do drop off of taurs. Not sure exactly what species. Destroyed/dropped so many of the buggers in my time spent farming volc..

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
The taurs near ring of fire and malice encounters drop em.

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
I have a spare Kib thing if u want it, let me know when ur on and ill pass to u in DL let me know char name to pass to as well.

I get sick of the things when farming heh.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Dinfar said:
just farm em in housing xDDDDDDD
Yeah, it could be the bast solution,
but i play on Lyonesse, and i dont understand Deutch at alll :)

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Dinfar said:
just farm em in housing xDDDDDDD
Yeah, it could be the best solution,
but i play on Lyonesse, and i dont understand Deutch at alll :)

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh bugger sorry wasnt paying attention to server heh, thought means u asked in Excal u where in that server heh.

I think the one that drops it is either Telete or something to that name (pure casting con, that runs when u attack it, Need to stun or root it to get it to fight)

Or

There is another purple Pure combat Taur con cannot rember the name at all, it hits hard and dose a DD as well.

I think its either of them but dont hold me to it, its been some time since I did farming there.

They tend to be around the same places just over the bridge from SOM or the island with Malice on, (Note Not a Guardian).

I hope that helps narrow it down somewhat, and GL

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
lol famring in hosuing an be tricky with the lag of housing + lag of server... Those houses are only grey con but they wil pwn youre ass if you lag and they end up on you insat pwned....tricky to farm thme tbh:p

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
Damnnationx said:
lol famring in hosuing an be tricky with the lag of housing + lag of server... Those houses are only grey con but they wil pwn youre ass if you lag and they end up on you insat pwned....tricky to farm thme tbh:p

also watch out for the bridges in typhoon they also ambush you and drop down right on ya i tried it on several ocasions :D

and you will fell the presure of those bridges since you cant move an inch when it lands on ya:D

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
i got 1 of a sally hatchling while doing ML6 solo step, tbh i think it has a chance to drop from every mob in volcanus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom