foppish sleeves

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
has anyone done this arti encounter? i asked around ingame and found no1 who has. if u have done it any advice on grp setup's and best approach too it?

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
PM eversmall when he's on,he said he studied encounter deeply.I need foppish sleeves too :puke:

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
I have done this encounter when Saadyst needed them. You kill the gorgon to get it's head and then you have 6 mins to get there, it's a bit touch and go and it's very useful to have a bard to twist end/speed so you can get away from the snakes that keep spawning from the head you have in ur bag. When you get to the encounter mob keep your healers out of range of the mob. Then let the tanks beat on it, they get hit into the air, so try and keep a spare druid handy to heal the flyin tanks before they crater.

Thats pretty much it, was a fairly long time ago we did it but i think i remembered everything. Good luck :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
it's again a typical mob u can't attack from a distance so spamm shrooms at his feet from a distance then when maxxed and buffed move ur anis towards him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom