foppish sleeves enc

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
as the title say's does any1 need this enc? or there is some1 about to do it? because i was reading on vos that u need 2 fg to do it so i think there is a rare encounter if there is no1 who will organise this i will try to make 1 sometimes next week but first i want to know about how many ppl will need it. and btw if u have some tips how do do this with less then 2 fg's i will be glad to know them. thx in advance

Punishment

Resident Freddy
ogmonda said:
as the title say's does any1 need this enc? or there is some1 about to do it? because i was reading on vos that u need 2 fg to do it so i think there is a rare encounter if there is no1 who will organise this i will try to make 1 sometimes next week but first i want to know about how many ppl will need it. and btw if u have some tips how do do this with less then 2 fg's i will be glad to know them. thx in advance

Nah 1fg is enough on any server tbh :D

Ideal would be Healer/Healer/Shammy/Zerker/Zerker/Warrior/Skald/Valkerie

Kill gorgon that gives drop and then speed5 with skald to encounter while sprinting to where mob pops ...

When at encounter mob tanks engage and healers stay 1/3 down the slope with shamen on fop ...

Then its just a case of tanking the mob down ... he does however zephyr people off the side for a 99% damage fall so only issue is making sure that whoever is send over edge is healed to 100% by healers/sham within the 3-5 seconds in the air ;)

Besides that its childsplay ... Nasty svg you got there btw m8 :worthy:

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
If it's during the right day/time I'd join for the fun of flying those 3-5 sec :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
ogmonda said:

Bah, he never says hello any more :(

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
give me a shout if u need help on it m8.... can bring valk/warr/savage/healer/shamen/thane/zerk........or sb :p

ogmonda

Fledgling Freddie
thx a lot for advices and for u r comment's i will check out my work scheduale and hopefully i will try it next week on an wednesday or thursday afternoon. hopefully i will manage to get this enc .

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
Should be ok for Wednesday or Thursday afternoon - Thursday would prolly be better for me, unless you start late-ish on Wednesday i.e. after 2.30pm GMT

I'll check with you later which alt to bring.

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
If im available at the time ill come aswell i would like the item for Taps my BD ,so will bring him and my fop shammy ( if im available ) untill closer the time i wont know ie that day .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom