Footballers hard lives

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
you read the sun.....not exactly the source of all truth is it :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Isn't worthy of any more, must try harder the dirty scouse twat! :D :p ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
30K a week is not enough to live on. My heart goes out to him.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Twice the annual salary of most people were i work in a week. Cant be bad.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, interesting fact is that it's not the amount of cash you rake in, but the way of life you live that defines your "lack or plethora of cash" :D

Bet even that guy is "I wish i earned more so i could drink thirty, instead of twenty, bottles of champagne a week" like every other human around.

Marc

FH is my second home
Ive heard its fake.

The picture i saw of it the other week doesnt have his NI number blacked out and someone at the revenue checked it and the NI number didnt match Riise's NI Number

Marc

FH is my second home
whats the source of this?
theres nothing to show its his.
wheres his name?

Well thats what I thought, but apparantly, Liverpool are fuming about it, so it must be his actual payslip.

But ive never ever had a payslip without my name on it.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
you read the sun.....not exactly the source of all truth is it :p

No, he reads the Sun, therefore he is a ****! Hillborough Liverpool supporters unite against the menace in our proud media!

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Its the same picture as the one all the news agencies are showing, just without the blacked out bits

yes, I see that

Still it did not have a name on it
the bit with the name was a seperat picture

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kind of odd that he is set up as a PAYE and not a LTD company though, looks either fake to me, either that or he has had some shocking financial advise.

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
a weeks tax pays the wages of 3 nurses for a year....

in terms of economy these high earners arent actually that bad? I bet as well that Riise doesnt really send THAT much home to norway, granted hes probably bought his whole family houses and what not, but alot of that money will be spent here in england, again good for the economy

ooo a silver lining found have I!

Marc

FH is my second home
Kind of odd that he is set up as a PAYE and not a LTD company though, looks either fake to me, either that or he has had some shocking financial advise.

Because Arsenal got stung for that kind of tax avoidance and whilst its not illegal, football clubs no longer do it because the revenue have closed the loophole.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
a weeks tax pays the wages of 3 nurses for a year....

in terms of economy these high earners arent actually that bad? I bet as well that Riise doesnt really send THAT much home to norway, granted hes probably bought his whole family houses and what not, but alot of that money will be spent here in england, again good for the economy

ooo a silver lining found have I!

If i said that, the Anti-Seel patrol would've jumped me for being a "anti-everything" in a second :D

But it's true, some chinese(i think) big shot or some other said (paraphrasing)"For all to get rich, other must become rich first."

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
yeah it makes like, the tiniest(wtfsp?) ounce of sense in a deep philosophical way

hasn't really worked in Nigeria and Saudi though has it :(

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
No, he reads the Sun, therefore he is a ****! Hillborough Liverpool supporters unite against the menace in our proud media!

No I don't and no I am not.

apology please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom