[Football]

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Kasper grew up in england, but played for Hvidovre when he was in denmark.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
He made it preatty damned clear he doesnt want to play for england.
yet the FA is still investigating into the possibility...tells you how desperate they are

Thadius

Part of the furniture
He made it preatty damned clear he doesnt want to play for england.
yet the FA is still investigating into the possibility...tells you how desperate they are

Nothing desperate about it. You ever seen Kasper play?

I bet France, Germany, Brazil and Argentina would fight over him if they could. He is just like his father, brilliant

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH

I bet France, Germany, Brazil and Argentina would fight over him if they could. He is just like his father, brilliant

He cant take crosses and he's smaller than his father :) He CAN become good, if he gets lots of experience.

Olgaline

FH is my second home

heh, Yeah i get why they want him, it just strikes me as odd that they keep pushing the matter after he's clearly stated that he has no intrest in playing for England.

And banter and kidding aside, surely you will admit that england are lacking a World class keeper atm, and have done so for quite a while now.

as for kasper, well time will tell, he's still very young, so bit hard to say how it will turn out in the long run, but he his showing alot of promis thats for sure :D

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
And banter and kidding aside, surely you will admit that england are lacking a World class keeper atm, and have done so for quite a while now.

If only it were just a keeper :mad:.

So much sport on at the moment its great, Rugby, Footy and the Cricket 20/20 about to start.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
make yar own goalies, ya wannabee goalie thiefs....
what you had since P.shilton ?

David james and The arsenal Hippy

Carsson and Foster are coming through the ranks, two of the futures finest keepers.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Carsson and Foster are coming through the ranks, two of the futures finest keepers.

Im not that keen on Carson, saw him when he was at Leeds and dont rate him much.

Foster looks good, though that goal that Robinson scored vs him was embarrassing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom