Football - Whine at my team

Everz

FH is my second home
Dear god please answer this

Why year in year out must i be subject to watching my team never achieve its fucking potential by our useless arse of a board sticking with managers who just cannot fucking cut it here. Employing Twoddle all those seasons back was the worst of have ever seen you should have been shot for keeping that man in what a fucking clueless arse that left the club in that much shit after ridding of some of our best players (Lescott, etc) and bringing in some clueless twats who do nothing but absolute shit (Tomazs Frankowski, Denes Rosa etc etc) it makes me fucking sick how year in year out the managers at our club settle for play-offs as if thats all that is fucking needed, yeh another playoff agony when we had teams that should be pushing for fucking auto's and our rightful place in the top flight.
Now moving on to the present time, Mccarthy the useless tacticless bag of wank balding bastard who needs to get the fucking boot is getting to be an utter joke. He yet again last night proved his favourtism and his lack of knowledge cost us value points away to fucking Blackpool, i mean ffs, why the hell break up the beautiful partnership of Keogh and Ebanks-Blake which has provided us with that many goals just to fit his bumchum useless **** of a player Kevin Kyle in i have no fucking idea, against Stoke and Blackpool hes done NOTHING, he has the first touch of a rapist and the shot of a limb 90 yr old. And then there him sticking with fucking player who cant cut it, Henry and Ward i mean ffs, there utter shit and wouldnt get a first team spot in a Conference side so why the fuck are the constantly in our first team to never produce of fucking decent performance!?!. Then theres his useless buys, bar Dave Edwards, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake and Matt Jarvis there has been utter wank money spent on players this season, the donkey Eastwood who has yet to score since the opening month is the prime culprit, we need this donkey gone, out now, on your fucking pikey bike with Mccarthy.
We need Big Sam here, he said he wouldnt mind the job, its his home town, home club, i dont mind if the fucking football can be bland at times, i dont give a shit as long as it sees some success and achievement at this club rather then fucking heartbreak and disappointment season in and out, bar the 02/03 where the one decent manager we had (Dave Jones) got us to the prem after a thrilling and one of the best wolves performances i have ever seen against Sheff UTD in playoff finals, though prem was ugly first season as we missed alot of our first team from CCC, were some magic moments, such as beating Man UTD 1-0 at the Molineux, i was there that day, even if we dont survive in the prem a fucking trip to our rightful home is fucking what we want no some mid-table shit because the magic thing of making the prem is good enough to me as we would have shown the commitment and will to make it to there rather then this utter bollox which i have to watch week in week out where theres no passion, no want, just the 'oh we will settle for a point' mentality

So why god, why do we never get anywhere these days, are we just a CCC club and out history meaning nowt? Our potential means fuck all.. why lord, why cant we get a decent manager, why cant we go places, why why why why :(?

Everz

FH is my second home
nein.. was a rant, rants need no spacing, adds a coolness and hardcore effect :D

Marc

FH is my second home
No one cares about the coca cola league.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Due to the lack of spaces and grammar my eyes hurt too :(

I dont even know what club he's talking about, is it Wolves cause of your profile?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Then theres his useless buys, bar Dave Edwards, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake and Matt Jarvis there has been utter wank money spent on players this season, the donkey Eastwood who has yet to score since the opening month is the prime culprit, we need this donkey gone, out now, on your fucking pikey bike with Mccarthy.

I hate mcarthy but he has a great record in the championship, Wolves seem to think they deserve premiership football. Mcarthy worked wonder last year with a team of no-ones.

He also bought Keogh, Keightley who were superb for you last year.

I had the same when he took Sunderland back up with Kevin Kyle as their main forward, I work in an office full of Mackams. they complained all season even though they went up. SOmetimes the manager just cant win *looks at Billy Davies*

Marc

FH is my second home
Hi-ho sky tv fan

Not missed a St Helens home game for 6 years so thats where my expendable income goes. When I have money I will go watch Everton or Barcelona (St Helens fixtures permitting) Ive watched Barcelona live 24 times in the past 3 years. Im lucky that I can fly to Barca from Blackpool. So hardly a Sky TV fan.

Everz

FH is my second home
I hate mcarthy but he has a great record in the championship, Wolves seem to think they deserve premiership football. Mcarthy worked wonder last year with a team of no-ones.

He also bought Keogh, Keightley who were superb for you last year.

I had the same when he took Sunderland back up with Kevin Kyle as their main forward, I work in an office full of Mackams. they complained all season even though they went up. SOmetimes the manager just cant win *looks at Billy Davies*

Yeh thats not the problem though, last year we played some beautiful attacking football, even when we lost everyone left plead because we played with the want and hunger and good football.. ,2-3 loss to Birmingham was an example, brilliant match, didnt know a wolves fan who went home displeased with that because of the great way in which we played.

Problem is he has reverted to a defensive, negative type of football, its painful to watch us because its annoying bad tactics and hes not playing the football we played last year, hes makes some stupid annoying mistake, and Kevin Kyle aint a backup hes now a first teamer moving Keogh out the left ruining a great partnership between Keogh/SEB, we wouldnt mind but none of us can see why he changed his whole tactics from last year?

Everz

FH is my second home
Not missed a St Helens home game for 6 years so thats where my expendable income goes. When I have money I will go watch Everton or Barcelona (St Helens fixtures permitting) Ive watched Barcelona live 24 times in the past 3 years. Im lucky that I can fly to Barca from Blackpool. So hardly a Sky TV fan.

True but its a silly statement to say that, its the stupid mentality thats making english football a joke, noone gives a toss about a team that aint in the prem.

Wigan>St Helens always btw, remember watching a few matches at JJB when we used to go, cost to much in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom