Football : Watford v Chelsea

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just read 56% possesion so far for Watford, is that right???

Corran

Part of the furniture
Another lucky win for Chelsea, but still think Utd are too far ahead at this stage for them to lose it. Chelsea need 7 points more then Utd so should be safe. Just need to perform every game at the same level as second half today and we would walk it.

Watford gave their all, feel sorry for them. I blame the ref injury :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
Heh, and Man U never gets those lucky wins? :p

Never said that, just look at the recent Liverpool game. We got luck there. Thing is Chelsea whom are meant to be the best team now, who got the most money etc, has rode their luck alot this season and alot of their wins have had much luck involved with a scrappy goal etc.

Himse

FH is my second home
Never said that, just look at the recent Liverpool game. We got luck there. Thing is Chelsea whom are meant to be the best team now, who got the most money etc, has rode their luck alot this season and alot of their wins have had much luck involved with a scrappy goal etc.

Lol! :eek6: are you serious? Man U, no offense, used to have Van Nistelroy (sp?) Goal Hang for 90 minutes and score some shitty goal in Fergie time! (Extra time!)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Lol! :eek6: are you serious? Man U, no offense, used to have Van Nistelroy (sp?) Goal Hang for 90 minutes and score some shitty goal in Fergie time! (Extra time!)

That was then this is now...ok weve got lucky this season.......but chelsea have scores a goal in the last five minutes to win or draw a game for them 7! times this season...5 in the league!...so ts them that r relly riding their luck imo

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Fuck luck, both teams do not know when they are beat, that is what sets them aside from the others. They both deserve to be way ahead of anyone else because they have a tremendous attitude.

Man Utd have played amazing this season though and are simply tearing teams apart. Chelsea have struggled but are still grinding out results.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Fuck luck, both teams do not know when they are beat, that is what sets them aside from the others. They both deserve to be way ahead of anyone else because they have a tremendous attitude.

Man Utd have played amazing this season though and are simply tearing teams apart. Chelsea have struggled but are still grinding out results.

There have been game this season where Man U have far from torn teams apart and ground out a 1nil win. Like liverpool. But when Man U do click you don't want to be playing them, like Bolton.

Its the luck of the champions tbh Man U are winning and alot of luck is going there way like it was for Chel$ki last year. Look at Injuries Man U have been fiarly lucky this year Chel$ki have prolly not played there first 11 more than 5 times this season.

Corran

Part of the furniture
There have been game this season where Man U have far from torn teams apart and ground out a 1nil win. Like liverpool. But when Man U do click you don't want to be playing them, like Bolton.

Its the luck of the champions tbh Man U are winning and alot of luck is going there way like it was for Chel$ki last year. Look at Injuries Man U have been fiarly lucky this year Chel$ki have prolly not played there first 11 more than 5 times this season.

If you told Fergie he was lucky on injuries right now he would probably slaughter you. Our defence is beginning to get mullered. Good thing for us is that is where we got the most strength in depth. But aye, we been pretty lucky with injuries. Midfield has been free from long term injuries to key players, and when we have had injuries to people it wasnt an injury pile-up like some other teams.

And Goalkeeper be good, Foster has really proven himself to be good this season. Stick a defence infront of him and he will prove himself even further as he wont be having to try save 50 attempts a game :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
If you told Fergie he was lucky on injuries right now he would probably slaughter you. Our defence is beginning to get mullered. Good thing for us is that is where we got the most strength in depth. But aye, we been pretty lucky with injuries. Midfield has been free from long term injuries to key players, and when we have had injuries to people it wasnt an injury pile-up like some other teams.

And Goalkeeper be good, Foster has really proven himself to be good this season. Stick a defence infront of him and he will prove himself even further as he wont be having to try save 50 attempts a game :)

you got 3 injuries in the last month ?? but before that what was your long term injury list Alan Smith?

Of the top 4 you have had by far the best season for Injuries one of our games last month saw 9 first team players missing through Injury

Scholes Vidic Ronaldo Evera and Van Der Far some of your big players this year i dont remember any of them missing many of your games :) I would love some of that at Arsenal next year :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
you got 3 injuries in the last month ?? but before that what was your long term injury list Alan Smith?

Of the top 4 you have had by far the best season for Injuries one of our games last month saw 9 first team players missing through Injury

Scholes Vidic Ronaldo Evera and Van Der Far some of your big players this year i dont remember any of them missing many of your games :) I would love some of that at Arsenal next year :)

Current defence injuries to Vidic, Silvestre and Neville. Cant remember if Evra is injured at the moment or just being given a rest. So that is half our starting defence out in Vidic and Neville alone.

Also had injuries to Saha which made us light on the attack front as it came when Larsson left. Solskjear was also out at that point as we sent him for the operation. And smith still wasnt fit enough to play in first team.

Dont get me wrong. I would not say that we have had a hard time with injuries. Especially long term ones. Any injuries have been just small things that not kept them out for too long. So we have been lucky in that regard. But for the close of the season i would like to have Vidic available, and he going to miss at least 4 weeks now. He has been insperational at times, and probably the best defender in the team this season. Now we got to rely on Ferdinand and hope he doesnt switch of at a bad time like he has a nasty habit of doing.

Arsenal however had it tough in their forward positions with injuries.. And Chelsea, well to be honest their defencive position problem was their own fault for wanting to play the season with on 18 (or was it 16?) out field players.

Marc

FH is my second home
lol utd should of racked up a premiership record score vs blackburn

Marc

FH is my second home

What was the excuse for getting thumped by liverpool who were missing just as many if not more first teamers than Arsenal yesterday? :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
What was the excuse for getting thumped by liverpool who were missing just as many if not more first teamers than Arsenal yesterday? :D
No excuse Liverpool dominated the midfield and Crouch played like he was still on drugs.
They also made changes because they could not because they had too. I think they rested 5 players none missing through injury
But like i said in the other thread if crouch did not have the game of his life Liverpool would not have won. And if we had a striker that could finish instead of Baptista we could have gone 2-1 up.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
No excuse Liverpool dominated the midfield and Crouch played like he was still on drugs.
They also made changes because they could not because they had too. I think they rested 5 players none missing through injury
But like i said in the other thread if crouch did not have the game of his life Liverpool would not have won. And if we had a striker that could finish instead of Baptista we could have gone 2-1 up.

You don't half come up with a lot of IF'S.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You don't half come up with a lot of IF'S.

And last year where things were not going right for you i bet you did. I bet you also came up with som ifs when you lost to Arsenal twice this yer.

J s p

Loyal Freddie
And last year where things were not going right for you i bet you did. I bet you also came up with som ifs when you lost to Arsenal twice this yer.

Actually nope. Utd were shite for a few seasons.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Actually nope. Utd were shite for a few seasons.

Half the fun of Football is having banter after your team loses. I have been to Old Trafford a few times and NEVER met a mank who would come away from a loss and say ohh we were shit. And then not have a dig at why. It would be fucking boring watching football with someone who just came out and said we were shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom