Football : Ronaldinho to Chelsea?

Marc

FH is my second home
There is mounting speculation within the catalan giants, that Ronaldinho is pretty much on his way out of the club in the summer, with Chelsea his likely destination. Barcelona are a club, close to turmoil with players having no faith in any of the staff with the exception of Rijkard. This was highlighted by Messi's decision to spend his rehabilitation in Argentina, rather than with the medical staff at the camp nou.

Now this brings me to Ronaldinho. There was a good bye party on wednesday last week for Messi (as you do of course, when you have a big game at the weekend!!), which resulted in Ronaldinho turning up to training on thursday drunk (not the first time I hasten to add!). He was ofc, sent home and left out of the squad (i think hes also left out of this weekends squad). Ronaldinho's problem is, he is lonely. His baby boy and family are half way around the world which means Ronaldinho is always out on the lash. He has also struggled to lose the weight around his gut, due to the ale (you can see his beer belly when he plays). Robinho was in the same position, turning up to training drunk and consequently dropped from Real's team. The difference is, Robinho took a long hard look at himself and turned his life around. Ronaldinho seems unable to do this and Rijkard and Laporte's patience has run out.

I truley believe there is only one man in football who can really sort him out. Sir Alex Ferguson, but I doubt united would be interested, nor need him (i wish Gazza hadnt gone back on his word, he gave Alex Ferguson, and instead signed for Spurs, as I think Fergy would have sorted him out) I am lead to believe, the only club that has formally made contact about signing him are Chelsea and an unamed Spanish team. I cant see it being Real madrid, so that pretty much leaves chelsea. Should he sign, would he be a good signing? Will he be able to resist the bright lights of Londons night life?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I hope United steer well clear, the bloke is totally unprofessional and we don't need that kind of influence on our squad. He is a great player and would improve United if he was at his best but I fear the damage he could do if his head wasn't in the right place.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I'm hoping Chelsea steer clear too, he wouldn't bring much to our team as it stands and the last thing we need is another superstar not pulling his weight.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
a big no. He's by no means coming to Chelsea. He has already said that he won't play for chelsea, because they were going for him instead of the ball.

Cho: Ronaldinho may be unproffesional, but Rijkard is a wussy. Having Ferguson will be way more motivating for him.

I personally think he'll join Kaka in Milan. They want him and they've already got some Brazillians. He has won everything that is worth winning, so I just think he wants to enjoy playing footie on a high level now. Something he can't do in barca.

EDIT: oh, and im pretty sure Barca will buy Poulsen. He may not be as good as Toure, but he can surely kick some faith and reality into these guys.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I've heard Inter. Mainly cause Nike would pay most of the deal + Inter wants to get some big "world names" to get more fans around the world.

And they really need some creative midfielders imo :p

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Who would want to sign him in his current state?
He even faked an injury this week to avoid training sessions.... :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom