[Football] Real Madrid - Barcelona

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
4-0 with 10minutes left of the game.. Just proves how much better Madrid has been throughout the entire season!

Ruud scoring on penalty warmed my United heart! Have always been a huge Ruud fan :)

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
4-0 with 10minutes left of the game.. Just proves how much better Madrid has been throughout the entire season!

Ruud scoring on penalty warmed my United heart! Have always been a huge Ruud fan :)

You don't have a united heart you're not even from England....

Fkin glory fans. :m00:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
RM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><barca

And Madrid playing at 50%. But barca.... man ive seen grannies doing taichi in the park with more pace than them

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You don't have a united heart you're not even from England....

Fkin glory fans. :m00:

Oh big soz.. Guess I can't post on FH either since it's an english forum?

I can't be a United fan because I don't live in Manchester? Well I guess you'll have to stop being a Backstreet Boys fan since you don't live in the Us!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
RM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><barca

And Madrid playing at 50%. But barca.... man ive seen grannies doing taichi in the park with more pace than them

WHat do Rune Masters have to do with this? and nerf their >>>> range!

Lethul

FH is my second home
Oh big soz.. Guess I can't post on FH either since it's an english forum?

I can't be a United fan because I don't live in Manchester? Well I guess you'll have to stop being a Backstreet Boys fan since you don't live in the Us!

Think he means you can be a fan but you hardly have a united heart.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture

united?:(

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Rijkaard has just been fired. Guardiola taking over.

Weird, huh? Guardiola has 1 year of experience as a trainer afaik, and that was barcelonas 2nd team.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wanky little league so who cares :p

Rijkaard will be at chel$ki next season

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom