[Football]Platini told to shut up.

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with Platinis points tbh, we do need more english talent developing with both Managers and players

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I agree with him too, but you cant just magic up players. Decent English players end being hugely over priced anyway (Hi Darren Bent and co) who on earth would pay 20 million on a player when you can get one virtually the same from the continent or south America for less than half?

I do think that more teams should work on their youth programs though and there should be a cap on foreign players per team.

In saying that though I think the premiership is the best league in the world, having so much foreign talent in it helps.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I agree with him too, but you cant just magic up players. Decent English players end being hugely over priced anyway (Hi Darren Bent and co) who on earth would pay 20 million on a player when you can get one virtually the same from the continent or south America for less than half?

I do think that more teams should work on their youth programs though and there should be a cap on foreign players per team.

In saying that though I think the premiership is the best league in the world, having so much foreign talent in it helps.

Thank you some one who sees it. How can this rule just start and work its a joke form a french prat who wants to set the english game back in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom