[Football] Hairy Ballsack arrested!

Marc

FH is my second home
Thats Redknapp's career down the pan. Hes pretty much unemployable now.

Whatever the outcome, mud sticks.

Marc

FH is my second home
And everton have pompy away next. Which was a potential banana skin. But now that portsmouth are in dissaray, it will be a walk over

Keitan

Banned
other one is martin o neil i bet :p 55 it says on bbc website and hes 55 ... and i knew he was doing something dodgy.. :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Hey Keitan, whats your take on the whole rafa vs the yanks affair?

Jeremiah

Fledgling Freddie
O'Neil is class through and through. Stop reading the Sun.

Keitan

Banned
Hey Keitan, whats your take on the whole rafa vs the yanks affair?

what? if u mean chairman vs rafa.. then rafa cant do transfers. hes too shit at it.. we need a assistant manager who can do the transfers :)

Marc

FH is my second home
what? if u mean chairman vs rafa.. then rafa cant do transfers. hes too shit at it.. we need a assistant manager who can do the transfers :)

Thats an interesting take. Are you on crack? :D Who on earth would put up with having an assistant manager make all their transfers for them. Rafa would be off before the assistant manager arrived

Everz

FH is my second home

Rafa cant do transfer, if the one thing he can do right its the transfer market, always makes a profit of a shoddy player

Keitan

Banned
get in 2-1 up torres :D 2x goal for him tonight ! he rocks
^^ what a buy! have that chelski/man y00

4-1

w00
woo
woo

Everz

FH is my second home

yes 2 goals make him a star player woot woot?

he was god awful against newcastle last week

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Is it me or did Keitan just contradict himself there?

J s p

Loyal Freddie

4-1

w00
woo
woo

Shame all that hard work, and you still have to win in Marseille to go through, the team who done you over at scumfileld..

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Shame all that hard work, and you still have to win in Marseille to go through, the team who done you over at scumfileld..

And slap to you too. Results are the denominator and that's the end of it :p
And transfers? Umm, what's that old saying about money? Oh shit yeah it makes the world go around. Perhaps peeps should try lecturing on love too? On this evidence from the overall thread I guess you better not......

soze

I am a FH squatter
Thats an interesting take. Are you on crack? :D Who on earth would put up with having an assistant manager make all their transfers for them. Rafa would be off before the assistant manager arrived

Wenger for one, he points at a player and then the club go get them Wenger just meets and greets them. Picking a player based on scout reports are watching tape takes less time than chasing them yourself i woud think?

Marc

FH is my second home
Wenger for one, he points at a player and then the club go get them Wenger just meets and greets them. Picking a player based on scout reports are watching tape takes less time than chasing them yourself i woud think?

eh?

what are you on about?

Wenger is still the one who chooses. keitan said he wants an assistant manager whos job is to choose the players to sign. No manager in their right mind, would have an assistant whos job it is to choose which players to sign

i think youve missed the point completely :D

Rubric

Part of the furniture
eh?

what are you on about?

Wenger is still the one who chooses. keitan said he wants an assistant manager whos job is to choose the players to sign. No manager in their right mind, would have an assistant whos job it is to choose which players to sign

Wenger chooses a list of players, the board sorts the rest.

soze

I am a FH squatter
eh?

what are you on about?

Well how i understand the problem is Rafa wants to go a negotiate the player deals him self it is not a problem of chosing players. Its that he wants to go and do the signing. And the yank said no not now concentrate on winning games ect. So i may have missed the point but it seems to me the yank just dose not want rafa chasing players, not that he dose not want him picking players.

Marc

FH is my second home
The convertion was, Keitan wanted an assistant manager whos sole purporse was to choose transfer targets

i then said no manager in the world would agree to this.

It doesnt matter who completes the paperwork. No manager in the world would let an assistant manager choose identify and sign players.

Do you both understand now?

:D

soze

I am a FH squatter
I assumed Keitan wanted it to work the same as us i see now i was wrong in thinking that :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I assume this thread is gay because Liverpool suck balls.

Lets talk about a good team instead.

Keitan

Banned
I assume this thread is gay because Liverpool suck balls.

Lets talk about a good team instead.

Lol like man u ? this thread has turned from a "Redknapp arrested" to a OMG YOUR CLUB SUCKS QQ QQ WHINE WHINE WHINE HAHA THATS SO WRONG N00BI!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Lol like man u ? this thread has turned from a "Redknapp arrested" to a OMG YOUR CLUB SUCKS QQ QQ WHINE WHINE WHINE HAHA THATS SO WRONG N00BI!

As Jimmy used to say...

"it's a funny old game"

Everz

FH is my second home
Who cares, geshy boy is just a plastic who has never gone to anfield and doesnt even live near liverpool :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom