{football} City game on sunday

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Just been told by a guy at work (City fan) who is going on sunday, on a forum which he wouldn't say, the City fans on there are not going to respect the minutes silence on sunday..

Let's hope everything goes ok, but I have my doubts!

Keitan

Banned
Just been told by a guy at work (City fan) who is going on sunday, on a forum which he wouldn't say, the City fans on there are not going to respect the minutes silence on sunday..

hahaha

last week it was the man utd fans will not going to respect the minutes silence... lol...

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Pretty sad really. But i think United will destroy City.

soze

I am a FH squatter

The City Suporters group asked Man U to change to a minutes applause so idiots could not ruin it. That should have confirmed to the world that people are planning on acting like wankers. TBH i think Man U should have gone with the applauce or held the minutes silence for the next game.

Saying that hopefully it will be fine the week Rocky died we had spurs at home and we all though they would ruin the minutes silence but they were top notch and observed it properly so fingers crossed City will do the same.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The City Suporters group asked Man U to change to a minutes applause so idiots could not ruin it. That should have confirmed to the world that people are planning on acting like wankers. TBH i think Man U should have gone with the applauce or held the minutes silence for the next game.

Saying that hopefully it will be fine the week Rocky died we had spurs at home and we all though they would ruin the minutes silence but they were top notch and observed it properly so fingers crossed City will do the same.

You might find this hard to believe but Spurs fans are generally a high caliber of human being that your average city fan. I don't say that lightly either but living in Manchester I can tell you the roughest parts of south and east Manchester are all hotbeds for City support. You might not remember the 1980's very well but City fans often jeered and abused black players from the oppostion sides. Thankfully that had ended by the 90's. I am not saying all City fans are scumbags but an awful lot are, sadly I have had to live amongst them for 32 years.

Marc

FH is my second home
hahaha

last week it was the man utd fans will not going to respect the minutes silence... lol...

Why would united fans not respect a minutes silence for their own team? What planet are you on Keitan lol

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
few of my mates follow city home and away, have told me to expect trouble. sections of the city fans are taking a load of paper planes. They have been singing for weeks "were all going to the golden jubilee"

Can honestley seeing the whole day being carnage!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is another rumour doing the rounds...

Oh well I think the City fans will be making a massive mistake if this planned..

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
You might find this hard to believe but Spurs fans are generally a high caliber of human being that your average city fan. I don't say that lightly either but living in Manchester I can tell you the roughest parts of south and east Manchester are all hotbeds for City support. You might not remember the 1980's very well but City fans often jeered and abused black players from the oppostion sides. Thankfully that had ended by the 90's. I am not saying all City fans are scumbags but an awful lot are, sadly I have had to live amongst them for 32 years.
It's true, most of us are scumbags. I've heard a lot of talk about people not intending on respecting the minute's silence too. Hopefully i'm hoping it's just a lot of crap they are all spouting. Yeah okay, it's our local rival and all that, but it's no excuse to be a fuckwit. I'm not going the game on Sunday, but i'll be respecting a minute of silence anyway, and i hope the idiot fringe of City fans will too.

Corran

Part of the furniture
I am not surprised that City fans will not respect the silence, but by acting in that manner they will bring a whole load of shit on their self as peoples respect for the club will plummet.

Personally I feel that the stewards should kick out any person that does not respect the silence and teach the little shits a lesson. If they did not want to respect the occasion then why the fuck get a ticket knowing what the focus of the match be about.

Hopefully united will rip them to shreds on the pitch and the united fans will rip the city fans to shreds.

Respect in sport for your opposition is non-existant unfortunately. It the worst thing about it :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
nananananananananananana keitan strikes again. It would be a bit sad if people we're to disrespect the silence tbh, would just show a lack a maturity and common decency.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I thought games at Old Trafford were all compulsary 90 minutes of silence.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It's true, most of us are scumbags. I've heard a lot of talk about people not intending on respecting the minute's silence too. Hopefully i'm hoping it's just a lot of crap they are all spouting. Yeah okay, it's our local rival and all that, but it's no excuse to be a fuckwit. I'm not going the game on Sunday, but i'll be respecting a minute of silence anyway, and i hope the idiot fringe of City fans will too.

You know, you have actually given me some hope there bud, not many City fans have come out and condemned this so I apologise for the scumbag remarks to some extent. I know United have a certain element of it too, particularly from Salford and the Ordsall estate. I just hope common sense prevails and all these idiots don't damage what should be a solemn day.

Little Boy

One of Freddy's beloved
YouTube - manchester derby south stand 05/05/07
[youtubevid]2o0lBaCFktc[/youtubevid]

Oh well with idiots like this about, I dread to think what will happen on sunday..
OMG!!! Thats horrible to watch... Why do people like that to find it funny that (Buzzbie?) and his boys died in that plane crash...... 1 Word for these people... Arseholes...
Plus this must be really intimidating for those poor Police Officers.....

soze

I am a FH squatter
Man U getting some stick over this now first they paint a tribute but throw sponsorship all over it which i believe the Man U fans have vandalised. And then Man U tried to charge the BBC for footage of the event they say that is in responce to BBC charging them for footage. Not sure how true it all is as i read it from a random news papaer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom