[Football] Celtic and Dida

soze

I am a FH squatter
I know a fan should never get on to the pitch at that but how pathetic was Dida he go a little slap went to chase the guy for two or three paces then went down to get carried off.

Fan was bad but so where his acton IMO trying to get the game called off.

Chances of Celtic getting kicked out??

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH

*Breaths*

HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Dida > Inzaghi.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
i dont know how he could look at himself in the mirror after that tbh

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dida has always been a wuss.. Got him by a flare and he went down by the speed of light! Pff

Marc

FH is my second home
I fucking hate footballers sometimes. They earn millions of pounds and act like this. Compare them to rugby players who earn a fraction of what they earn and have toplay every week with broken bones, bumps, bruises etc. It was a little tap. No wonder ancelotti is saying he hopes celtic arent deducted points, because he knows Didas antics were embarassing.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
wtf?

that have to be the most stupid thing ever, have he been asleep at the "how to take a dive" class?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Celtic should get a fine for not controlling the crowd and Dida should get a ban for that.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
And people moan wrestling isnt a sport and its all fake :p

They go out every night with bumps, bruises, injuries(sometimes quite major) and do their job.

Then you have football, where the slightest knock can result in a dive :(

Givf more "hard" players, like Normal Hunter, Tommy Smith, Stuart Pearce and Billy Bremner! :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Anyway i luckily watched Lazio Real instead of that crap game, best show of the day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom