anyone knows what the repop time of fools bow? head so many things eheh

apreciante any info u can give :worthy:

zaonpt

Fledgling Freddie
is it working? the encouter
anyone knows abit about this

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
took me 2 days for the pop, its totally random mate.

zaonpt

Fledgling Freddie
holly molly,

the encounter is up when the arpies are flying above water right? but where exactly? if im above argos pit can i see the arpies? can u give me some info on this too mate?

tks

zaonpt

Fledgling Freddie
zaonpt said:
holly molly,

the encounter is up when the arpies are flying above water right? but where exactly? if im above argos pit can i see the arpies? can u give me some info on this too mate?

tks

i mean, are they up in water or in land, if in land on wich isle theres 2 isles there. if in water close to any isle? or just on top of the pit.
been camping there for 2 days...dont see any arpies, just wanna make sure im doing things right :p
tks

zaonpt

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
FFS you're even worse than hibs on ML raids. Open VoS and read about the encounter!!! http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/artifacts/fool.html is the link you're after.

1st of all i already have search not only sages but other sites too. And u should know that sages on same artis lacks a lot on info. How do you think i know about the arpies? bingo, read on VoS.

They only say this about the arpies:

"First, watch and make sure the harpies are flying above, watch to where they swoop and either touch or come close to the water. The argos should be close to that area."

Well this could be a bit more especific dont you think? theres 2 isles there and both with arpies flying. I'm not sure but I dont think those are not the ones.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, the harpies fly over the water, below that is a pit full of argos, when the harpies are flying it means one of the Argos has the bow.

Now there is all sorts of rumors about how you know which argos has the bow, to put it simple you don't, its random, but you will know when you do find the right argos, soon as you attck him he will run away, so you want to hope hes deep down the pit so he just runs into the wall ;)

zaonpt

Fledgling Freddie
ok cool tks.

at this moments the pit is filled with argos, but i dont see any harpies flying over the pit so this means its down right? :)

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
zaonpt said:
ok cool tks.

at this moments the pit is filled with argos, but i dont see any harpies flying over the pit so this means its down right? :)

yup

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
GL getting it. Compleat pain in the arse. Spent 3 days+ camping it and pulling argos and got f all. Rightnowed it incase it was bugged but it obviously was 'working as intended'.
Worst arti quest ever devised imo.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven said:
Worst arti quest ever devised imo.

has anyone completed Enyalio's boots on excal yet? Imo that's the worst one... fools bow is irritating as hell (2 weeks on/off camping) but at least you're only wasting your own time and not 2fg's... It's a soloable arti... and yes with scout being fotm now it's very hard to get... especially when people can sneak in on the encounter and take it from under your nose :( but it's not the worst

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
When I was after the bow, I camped it for 1 day, popped between 9-11pm, I spoke to a guy while waiting that night, he said it popped around same time period. Next evening I went back for credit(too far from my partner doing it grrr) and it was between 9-11pm still.

So 3 nights it was between 9-11pm for me.

Hope it helps :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Pfft you lot are lucky, when I did the encounter, I killed the argo @ night (game time) & had sun shine on my moniter, needless to say, couldnt find where the arti had dropped & lost it after 10 min's of looking for it.

Rightnowed and they replied saying Tough %$£" - HAHA :( I was most upset and thought bullocks to that, not doing it again, it's a Shite bow anyway 5.0 spd, pfft Sidi & dragon bows are better

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
Pfft you lot are lucky, when I did the encounter, I killed the argo @ night (game time) & had sun shine on my moniter, needless to say, couldnt find where the arti had dropped & lost it after 10 min's of looking for it.

Rightnowed and they replied saying Tough %$£" - HAHA :( I was most upset and thought bullocks to that, not doing it again, it's a Shite bow anyway 5.0 spd, pfft Sidi & dragon bows are better

you lie! 'Tis an uber 5.1 !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom