Fool Killer

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

As some of you might know, The Fool Killer was a villain in the Spider-Man comics who went around killing fools. A noble quest but cut short because the Fool Killer realised he was a fool and killed himself...fool!

Anyhoo, I have been in a few groups recently and people have been coming up with stupid suggestions like, "lets do goblins...we can do them without a healer as long as the sorc mezzs." and other stupid things which would get the group wiped out quicker than it takes me to eat a grape (bear in mind that the sorcerer in question, me, was only level 29 and the highest level in the group was level 32! ;)).

To cut a long story short, I was thinking that I may migrate to the PvP server when it comes out and create a character called Fool Killer and basically hire myself out to whoever needs me. For example, if you are in a group and someone is being a complete muppet then you send a PM to me and for the measly sum of 10g I blow the fool to kingdom come! Mwahaha!

I could even start a little guild called The Fool Killers and we could rid the land of all the annoying people who come up with suicidal suggestions.

Ph34r me f00! I am c0m1ng for j00!

Oops! ~shoots himself~

~This idea has been brought to you by the Semi-Serious Fantasy Corporation in association with Misanthropes Anon.~

F

Flimgoblin

I like it :)

could have a code of honour whereby you don't send level 50s to twat them - (unless they're a level 50 fool of course) - just someone of a similar level :)

means there's a use for all levels in your guild...

A

Apathy

Head of the Fool Killers would be a lvl 50 sorcerer with a medial telamon pet!

MEEEEEEEEEEE!

"I ain't touching no goddam crazy f00'!"

"Feel mah gold, shoogah."

a.

L

liste

if i ever make it to PvP, which i doubt, i'd go for something like this:

make a guild of contract killers. People could approach us, and pay a fee (1 gold per level of the target?) for a contract killer.
Guild would then send a trained assassin (of similar level) to kill him.

im more than 99.8% sure this wouldnt work, since people want to gank their own targets.

but the idea is fun :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Noooo!! My idea! Me leader!! I will have my medial telamundo soon enough...only ~counts on fingers~ 16 levels to go! :D

Fin's idea about sending similar level peeps to kills fools wouldn't work really. What if the Fool Killer died? :-o He would look like a FOOOOL and I would have to boot him from the guild and kill him myself!

Like most great ideas this one is one is only good in theory. I have no doubt that I would get inundated with requests to join my guild from a bunch of Quake heads. I would be so busy blowing up all of them that I wouldn't have time to carry out any other contracts. Yikes!

I will write to GOA and ask them if they can make me an uber lvl 200 fire wizzie so I can patrol the game and rid people of the plague of fools!

Mmm...next time people camp the MTK in Thid I will appear in a flash of fire and smoke and AoE nuke them all to hell! w00!

A

Apathy

You bum Fool324324 for 981763 damage!
Fool324324 haemorrages to death!
Fool324324 was just killed by Apathy!
You are awarded 107 Fool Points!

New spell -

Shaft of Bumming Light

Level 300
Target - Fool
Base damage 84521
Effect - Bleed
Radius - 500
Range - 2300
Casting time - Instant
Recast time - Doubt you'll need to cast this more than once. :p But instant, just in case!
Damage type - Anal

This would do damage to a radius of 500 along a line which is 2300 units long. Mwahaha.

a.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Doesn't Mr T already have a character? ;)

A

Apathy

I heard he was holding out so he could make a lurikeen spear hero on Co-Op.

"I ain't going to no plains, f00`!! Damn crazy basilisk!"

a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom