fookin savages!?!?!

B

BD.Saint

hehe got owned big time :) rematch when i get my sc done :)

Crono 24 Reaver

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
lol :p, u sure did i duel u again when u got sc done then....btw i challenge anyone to a duel wth my savage :))

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Jup evul troll savage,.. think about the only mid last night that i didn't manage to take out with my ranger ;) And the one who finally caught me (although u were lucky i lagged behind big time). Think the mids that were camping apk were pretty bored last night, even saw them duelling there ;)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
aye u r a good ranger frozus <respect> , and like u said your huge lag gave me the advantage :p

us mids were pretty bored last night, had a few duels at apk hehe :twak:

altho savage rock in melee like all pure fighters casters will rip us apart, 1 i could possible take but it would burn my end....
hope to see u in thid later frozus, /salute

Lethul

FH is my second home
Arumos said:
aye u r a good ranger frozus <respect> , and like u said your huge lag gave me the advantage :p

us mids were pretty bored last night, had a few duels at apk hehe :twak:

altho savage rock in melee like all pure fighters casters will rip us apart, 1 i could possible take but it would burn my end....
hope to see u in thid later frozus, /salute

get some items with dd charges and you are set

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
caster sees tank inc.. bolts, sparing quickcast, and then when he gets _near_ you run.. each caster has some sort of CC, which you use on the tank after the tank burned all his end on trying to get to you.. you then get your range and wtfpwn an ooe tank.. easy.. tho you have these fucks that like to run through casters to make them fail a spell.. such uber gameplay.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
caster sees tank inc.. bolts, sparing quickcast, and then when he gets _near_ you run.. each caster has some sort of CC, which you use on the tank after the tank burned all his end on trying to get to you.. you then get your range and wtfpwn an ooe tank.. easy.. tho you have these fucks that like to run through casters to make them fail a spell.. such uber gameplay.

So running through a caster/archer preparing an attack is "wrong" in your opinion? How about the use of end/heal potions then?

Example:

I killed two kiting rangers at atk few days ago, then ran into the forest with 20% hp to rest. When I got far enough in, I sat down. After sitting for 5 secs I got a backstab2+tightcut from an infil, taking away 15% of the little hp I had left. I hit him twice then popped a heal pot(hp bar was at 5%ish) before killing him off.

The point of this story is that you do what it takes to survive, atleast I do being a soloer

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldn't radar fit you well then?

I find it a bug, you don't.. who cares? was just pointing it out i find it quite lame.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
Wouldn't radar fit you well then?

I find it a bug, you don't.. who cares? was just pointing it out i find it quite lame.

The bug of yours can easily be overcome if the caster has enough brains to use /face on his target. As for the radar comment, haha. I would never lower myself to the bottomless pit with those pathetic individuals who actually need radar to do rvr. Enough said. :twak:

Have a nice day

Lethul

FH is my second home
Dommelsch said:

use charge instead of sprint?

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
this is bg forum lethul, savages dont have charge at lvl 24 :rolleyes:

oh and.. i'm not 100% sure about this but, i dont think dd charges are usable at that lvl too

Lethul

FH is my second home
at what level do they get charge then? there must be some low lvl dd charge imo ;)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
just got all ym armour charged with lvl 20 dds :0 so yes u can charge stuff t bg, its rocks for interuputing caster ;)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Thought savages got an aggro shout just like paladins and friars...but that one was turned to a 2s castable spell right?

Xplo

Banned
Strega said:
The bug of yours can easily be overcome if the caster has enough brains to use /face on his target. As for the radar comment, haha. I would never lower myself to the bottomless pit with those pathetic individuals who actually need radar to do rvr. Enough said. :twak:

Have a nice day

/face doesnt work if the tank has good timing, running trough when the spell is about to go off.

Tokz

Fledgling Freddie
charge is at lvl 30 afaik, or maybe it was 35..
and i think i mixed up dd charges and reactionarys.. maybe it is reactionarys who doesn't come at low lvl.

Thine

Fledgling Freddie
Savages is not that good they only kicks ass when they have a healer with em and are buffed so they can come behind you other vise they Sucks big time..... havent lost a battel agains one yet in Thid with my inf.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Thine said:
Savages is not that good they only kicks ass when they have a healer with em and are buffed so they can come behind you other vise they Sucks big time..... havent lost a battel agains one yet in Thid with my inf.

Seems like alot of ppl haven`t lost a 1vs1 before. Im ready for a duel anytime, just look for a solo lime green norse female.

Embra

Gryrith

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:

Have a nice day

The bug he is talking about happens even if you use /face. You get an out of view message if someone runs through you while you are quickcasting. And unfortunatly there is nothing you can do about it if the other player knows when to run through.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Gryrith said:
The bug he is talking about happens even if you use /face. You get an out of view message if someone runs through you while you are quickcasting. And unfortunatly there is nothing you can do about it if the other player knows when to run through.

Yes I know, tried it after Xplo posted his reply some time ago.
All sorted and my knowledge extended.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom