Fook joo all!!!!111

B

Brannor McThife

Today's Birthdays: old.Rivan (21), old.Rottingbeef (16), old.MrFunky , old.Bacon (33), old.-Se-|Starvin| (29), old.mpage (24), Brannor McThife (28), old.djremol (23), alara (23)

Gave you all most of the day. But noooo. Not even one single fekking PM or anything. So fook joo all! :twak:
flipa.gif

<makes a feeble attempt at grabbing some attention.>

:m00:

-G

PS. Will probably get tossed into OT... :p

B

Brannor McThife

No, not old. He who is yawning is older...and yawning because he's just finished the dinner he was served in his retirement home... and it's time for his 5th nap of the day.

-G

J

Jupitus

Hehe... Oi!

ok ok... Happy Birthday...

:)

Jup.

F

Flimgoblin

where was that posted then?

Happy bday :) you olde git...

F

Flimgoblin

aha, who ever goes there anyway? :)

There's some weird people in the Community forums n stuff... strange things that make weird noises when prodded.

O

old.tRoG

at least i can watch what happens to brannor when he turns 30, 4 or so months before it happens to me.

i can then commit suicide.

*squirms*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Sad enough if you actually enter your birfday into your profile, eh?;)

Happy Biwfday, Bwannor McPeeve

Now eat your cake, attention hog. ;)

O

old.Xarr

happy birthday sucka! i'm creeping into my mid-twenties now.. it's really scary. how's it working for you creeping out of them?

i know i'd freak out for sure ~;D

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Leah
Happy birthday honey :D
<goes away to have a moment alone...> :D

Does this mean I can get a kiss tonight? :clap:

-G

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
BW forum root. ;)

-G

Well first grats on being allmost an adult, and then ...root ..what..is..that. My link goes to DAoC boards , who cares about what all the other silly nutters do , say , or what ever.. they dont play daoc so why should I care... Well if I knew em in RL I might say HB..But some peopel I dont play with , I dont chat with , I dont know.. nahhhh I dont have that much spare time on my hands..Now toddle of Brannor and send a HB to the 1 gazillion other peopel, who non of us knows but was born the 22 october..

O

old.neenee

Happy Bday "gramps" :p

hope you got that toilet cleaner you wanted.

-kuruption

O

old.neenee

What did you get anyway?

and what was the item of clothing you got?

and dont say none, its scientificaly proven that every b/day / xmas you get some form of clothing, being a single sock or an entire woolen tracksuit knitted by ure gran to keep you warm, with a snowflake imprinted on back.

tell! :clap:

R

Ragnarok1978

Happe belated birthday (Or however you guys say it, heh).

If I had bothered installing ICQ after my recent OS reinstall it would probably have warned me and I could have said happy bday in time. <makes not to install ICQ when he gets home>

Btw, I think it's time you change your forum name to "old.Brannor McThife", haaaaah! :cool:

D

danskmacabre

Happy Birthday...and yeah..

Moved to OT...:)

O

old.Noita

Posted my belated greetings elsewhere but again...

Belated Wishes of Birthday Fluffiness for you Big G :fluffle:

(And a little bump in post count for me at the same time :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom