Foo Fighters Tickets (Hyde Park) for sale!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick note to say; I have a few Foos tickets for sale for their Hyde Park (London) gig. These are available here.

I'm selling them as they're headling Isle of Wight festival, no point going to both as I've seen them twice already.

If anyone's interested, you can buy them via eBay or PM me for phone number if you want to discuss a price for all 3. Obviously, you won't have to pay double postage if you purchase more than 1.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ow i like them, i want to go to a concert. last people i went to see was chaka demus and pliers.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh they are a top band live. Everyone knows the songs, feel-good, amazing musicians led by the legend David Grohl himself.

Would recommend them to anyone, however keen/knowledgable you are on the Foos.

The Hyde Park gig is supported by Queens of the Stone Age, Motorhead, The Subways and others.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
im interested, send me your phone number so we can chat. I dont want the tickets (as much as i would love them) but i wanna have cyber with you!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
im interested, send me your phone number so we can chat. I dont want the tickets (as much as i would love them) but i wanna have cyber with you!

How about no :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
First one gone, two left to a happy couple!

Or couple of singles :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom