Fonz!

T

Teh Krypt

Go to the ice arena next Friday.. we can beatz0rs you up :)

J

Jonaldo

Well Krypt says 'we can..' so I'm assuming he's already out on some organised thing, probably youth club or cubs or something but I don't think Fonzeh will want to go to some ice rink to meet up with some dude and his friends from daoc :) Especially after he seems to have some loathing for ice judging by his posts last week.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

I've been told by the police to stop meeting the kids I talk to on the internet...

Sorry. :(

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
I've been told by the police to stop meeting the kids I talk to on the internet...

:ROFLMAO:

G

Gimly

:eek: :puke:

S

SFXman

Ice arena, there's such a substance in England or wherever? Tihihii...

D

-dewey-

hey fonzy I got a joke you might like....

Whats the best thing about 8 year old girls?

You can turn them round and pretend they are 8 year old boys.

:D

T

Teh Fonz!!1

hehe I've heard it already :p

My favourite at the moment is:

A man and a little boy are walking into the dark woods, the little boy says, "Oh, I'm really scared".

The man replies, "You're scared!! I have to walk out of here on my own!"

Sick...

D

-dewey-

lol, how about this one..

A little girl is in the shower with her Dad when she looks down at his package and asks "When will I get one of those daddy?" and the father replies "When your mother goes out"

D

-dewey-

I got it from those nasty general forums, they are packed full of dirty old men. ;)

T

Teh Fonz!!1

One day God calls down to Noah and says, "Noah me old china, I want you to make me a new Ark". Noah replies, "No probs God, me old Supreme Being, anything you want after all you're the guv...

But God interrupts, "Ah, but there's a catch. This time Noah, I want not just a couple of decks, . . I want 20 decks one on top of the other".

"20 DECKS!", screams Noah. "Well, OK Big Man, whatever you say. Should I fill it up with all the animals just like last time?"

"Yep, that's right, well . . sort of right . . this time I want you to fill it up with fish", God answers.

"Fish?", queries Noah "Yep, fish . . well, to make it more specific Noah,I want carp from wall to wall, floor to ceiling -Carp!"

Noah looks to the skies. "OK God my old mucker, let me get this right, you want a New Ark?"

"Yep".

"With 20 decks, one on top of the other?".

"Yep".

"And you want it full of Carp?".

"Yep"

"Why?" asks the perplexed Noah, who was slowly but surely getting to the end of his tether..........

"Dunno", says God, "I just fancied a Multi-Storey Carp Ark".

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Once there was a mad scientist who worked by himself in his laboratory. He was so lonely that one day, he decided to clone himself.

Everything worked perfectly, except that the clone had a very foul mouth. The scientist worked with the clone, but alas, he could not make the clone clean up his language.

He got so tired of the clone's language that one day he pushed him off the end of a cliff. A policeman rushed up to him, and yelled "You are under arrest! You are under arrest!"

"What for?" the mad scientist asked. "Murder? Or would it be Suicide?"

And the policeman's answer was, "Neither. It's for making an obscene clone fall."

T

Teh Krypt

Fonz.. there bad.... and I mean bad :p

Come to the arena my friend, maybe we can find you a girl ;)

T

Teh Fonz!!1

hehe, why do I get the feeling I would appear on an AOL advert in a few weeks if I wen't....

T

Teh Krypt

hehe, why do I get the feeling I would appear on an AOL advert in a few weeks if I wen't....

rofl ^^

O

old.job

Bad? That clone fall joke is genius, will tell that tonight at the optimum point of group drunkedness.

Users who are viewing this thread