Focus staffs

Digitracker

Fledgling Freddie
Any sugestions what to farm to obtain focus staffs? Playing duo necro with BB on Camlann and getting moonbelt is no go atm :(
So need some focus staffs. ToA mobs that drop them? Any Suggestions?

thnx in advance

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Setians seem to have a reasonable drop rate on staffs and cloth armour. I would guess the caster type ones are more likely to drop staves than the scouts/warriors. This holds esp true if you can get into the ML5 dungeon.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
You usually get a nice focus staff from ML1.1. Is repeatable and can probably be done by a solo necro and a bot (I don't play a necro though so I won't swear to that) and drops a staff with 50 focus in all spell lines and a bunch of random bonuses on top.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
just farm diamond seals and buy one in df :>

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I still use the one I bought with saph seals at about lvl38: 5 sight, 12 int, 49 sight focus...and some /use DOT that of course is utterly wasted.

I'll get the next one up with diamond seals if alb ever gets DF back - make that ONCE alb gets DF back >:)

Bloodclot

Banned
cyclops eye encounter drops 3rog staffs often. some are pretty good. they are close to mp or are mp.
and drops some bracers to.

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
white light's drops focus staffs if you aint need ubor ones. and cant be any ppl there on camlan so no chance in getting killed :>

Afran

Part of the furniture
judas said:
white light's drops focus staffs if you aint need ubor ones. and cant be any ppl there on camlan so no chance in getting killed :>
quite a lot of necros pl at white lights on camlann fyi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom