Focus exp. group (revised)

P

Praetor

I'm taking over the previous xp-group so that it will proceed as "planned". Made a small change to the class setup and group now consist of:

2 Druids <Eltharion><Ace_>
1 Mana Menta <Easdown>
1 Mana Chanter <chipper>
2 Mana Eldritch <Jaem><Praetor>

Going to start it up this thursday (6th) since its matrix:revolutions on wednesday. Times are 6pm-10pm GMT Monday to Friday (possibly 7pm-11pm GMT if its better suited). So have your lvl20 chars ready and equipped by then. I'll bring Focus staves, so no need to get those.

Meet in Mag Mell Today (6th) Thursday at 6pm.
Chars name is Adamo.

just a couple of thoughts about places to xp.

20-22 Spragg. den
20-24 Koalinth Caverns
24+ Sett Dwellers/Gorge Rats/Curms cruachan gorge
22-26 Irewoods in Collory
24-28 Treibh Caillte
26-30 Corus Mini Pit
30-35 Grovewoods in Collory
30-33 Fairies
34-36 Glimmers/CM Groovers
36-41 Azures
41-44 Cullen/Further into Sheeroe
40+ Leprechauns in Collory
47-50 Lair glimmers

"I'll be there, are You going to be there?"

J

Jaem

Doesn't PBAE groups in hib use a few classes that can taunt agro from the casters ? :eek:

A

adari

Originally posted by Jaem
Doesn't PBAE groups in hib use a few classes that can taunt agro from the casters ? :eek:

Think its a focus pull group ;d

J

Jaem

pfft, I say favouritsium ;)

my ranger can taunt btw :p hehe only joking :p

E

Eltharion

yeah...just need to ding my ment 50 so i can use /level on 2nd account...

only 5.5 to go though and lots of quests to do ;)

so should be np =)

S

spankya

Sorry, will have to count me out :( The acc I had got hacked, so dont have a lvl20 eld anymore. Well it was own fault for it getting hacked, it was a traded acc :(

Sorry for the inconvinience

P

Praetor

will need someone to replace spankya as mana eld/chanter in the group. so if you have a lvl20 char (of the above stated class) and can play at set times, sign up here:

J

Jaem

oh oh oh me me me!!!

<puts a robe on, and starts making woooshing magical casting noises>

heheh

E

Eltharion

my druid will be named Aslarits so youll know :)..havent seen much respond form the rest of the group thoug =/

but i take it that youve talked to them ingame? :)

P

Praetor

I've looked for them ingame, but they don't seem to play at same times as i do, so no luck there. Will keep looking tomorrow, otherwise i hope they read BW..

E

Eltharion

ok...hope theyll show up :)...else well just have to try again...kinda need a 50 druid xD

E

Eltharion

typical...2 out of 6 people shows up...way to go guys ;)

E

Easdown

well looks like im not allowed in, i did talk about this already with praetor, that i can only log on a 8pm gmt, but nm

E

Eltharion

well he did not mention that to me..and 8 gmt is too late to start tbh...so sorry, and better luck in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom