FOA: Xxl

B

behatch

Originally posted by Gregstah
ya im a scammer and a hacker and got perma TS and etc etc etc.. blame me.. now go zerg emain prick..

lol? coming from you? you are a zerger so dont accuse "none" zergers of being a zerger,zerger!

B

behatch

Originally posted by Silenzio
e-buyer too

really? lol and he had the nerve to call me a zerger when he carnt even level his own chars

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by saetia
First of all i did not accuse you of being a hacker of some sort.
If you read my post you will understand what my 'observation' is.
Tell me you dont sprint faster than everyone and i will tell you you are dumb. It is impossible that you have not noticed it yourself unless you think all the people chasing you are idiots and dont press the sprint button. If it wasn't so blatantly obvious perhaps you would avoid some of the other persons accusations, but right now people see you sprinting away faster than them of course makes them think something smells in the whole story.
¨

Maybe he got a virus that spd hackz his account.. Nasty viruses out there :p

T

tormentor_gr

OMFG someone found a better cheat/hack than u Venge?
NEEEEEEERF:(

B

belth

Originally posted by tirinerfed
he my irl friend and he got uber stuff on
from TG

health proc fore da win

Tiri sz lvl 50

Doesn't heal 50% hp tho :p

L

Lomald Umilinn

actually ... venge and telitha ain't cheating ... there is a way to sprint faster then "normal" sprint mode, this is for some reason built in to the game and they are doing nothing wrong, just that hardly 1% knows about this command.

Seen it around VNboards that's where i learned about it :). Won't tell you lot how to get it though, browse vnboards/camelot herald archive and it shouldn't take that long to find out how.

note: this only let's you sprint faster nothing more to it, so it's not even close to speedhack where you run fast and doesn't get in - combat speed interrupt.

A

alme

Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn
actually ... venge and telitha ain't cheating ... there is a way to sprint faster then "normal" sprint mode, this is for some reason built in to the game and they are doing nothing wrong, just that hardly 1% knows about this command.

Seen it around VNboards that's where i learned about it :). Won't tell you lot how to get it though, browse vnboards/camelot herald archive and it shouldn't take that long to find out how.

note: this only let's you sprint faster nothing more to it, so it's not even close to speedhack where you run fast and doesn't get in - combat speed interrupt.

O

old.Icebreaker

Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn

rofl,

:rolleyes:

F

Freppe^^

So far this thread has the standards of being a top barrysworld thread. It has the regular whines(including fotm words, ebuyer, zergling etc!!), cheating acussations, lotsa bs and more bs. Its fuckin silly ppl, this dude venge, came here with no hostility and uve turned this to shit. Its like kindergarden once again.. it feels good doesnt it ? xDD :spin:

R

-RG-Jaond

Venge is good

Would be sad if he's cheat but i dont think so, I have sprinted faster then other ppl to so guess it's some kind of bug or something.

F

Freppe^^

Would be so strange if it was a bug i mean! This game is bug-free!! :eek:

A

Appollo

Originally posted by saetia
First of all i did not accuse you of being a hacker of some sort.
If you read my post you will understand what my 'observation' is.
Tell me you dont sprint faster than everyone and i will tell you you are dumb. It is impossible that you have not noticed it yourself unless you think all the people chasing you are idiots and dont press the sprint button. If it wasn't so blatantly obvious perhaps you would avoid some of the other persons accusations, but right now people see you sprinting away faster than them of course makes them think something smells in the whole story.

Maybe the SB zerg made u lag? not saying u zerg, but u know, alot of ppl may have neen solo near u?

V

.Venge

the cheating bs is just silly.. many times ahve people sprinted ay faster than me but ive never accused them of anything..

F

Fun

well m8 what can i say- what abut GOT YOU :D

ps. there was a healer in the room makeing grup heals a low healer friend of mine needed littel rp's and good he was there cus had a few misses so he safed my butt ;)

cYa out there ;)

J

jua-

something to use against the sb zergers-gangers and they object ! :> guys i think we should stop using sprint imo let em get 300 rps each

Users who are viewing this thread