FOA: Tomatera

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I just have a little question.
Why do you allways make sure you have been allmost killed by some npc, so you only give 2rp's or so?
It is very nice you solo, or duo, or trio. But if someone beats you why did you make sure they would get no rp's?
Regards, Glottis

C

Crashtje

so zerging retards like you suffer when u all jumping after the 1rp you get in your 1fg+ stealthers and another fg trounces you as you all uncover

Regards, Not Glottis

L

loxleyhood

Telekeep doors.......... so beautiful................... must.......... get closer!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Crashtje
so zerging retards like you suffer when u all jumping after the 1rp you get in your 1fg+ stealthers and another fg trounces you as you all uncover

Regards, Not Glottis

Yawn... who are you?
She was attacking me several times today while I was solo, she was duo or trio. And the couple of times she finally died she would give crap rp's.
So just wondering why she goes to the trouble of getting damaged by npc's.
And just once again, you will find me solo about 99% of the time. Not my fault you come looking at the amg...
Gimpos
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Thanatlos

It's not deliberate, not gonna post the bug because people will use it, hopefully will get fixed soon..

Don't look into it too much, I can say with much certainty it's not at all deliberate.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
And just once again, you will find me solo about 99% of the time.

Thats not shocking, seeing I dont think anyone would wanna group with you. Btw, 2-1 for me you gimp haha.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by old.Thanatlos
It's not deliberate, not gonna post the bug because people will use it, hopefully will get fixed soon..

Don't look into it too much, I can say with much certainty it's not at all deliberate.

The bug can be abused very easy on purpose to not let the enemy gain RP.

Not saying Tomatera is doing that, but saying it's not deliberate is abit premature because I know people who actually USE it on purpose.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by noaim
Thats not shocking, seeing I dont think anyone would wanna group with you. Btw, 2-1 for me you gimp haha.

No clue who you play, so cannot tell.
Regards, Glottis

N

nalistah

People who use that "bug" are fucking lame imo.

P

Pin

I've seen many people exploiting bugs to not give me any RPs.
In fact, I suspect that they actually got RPs off me when we fought instead :(

Nerf exploiters imo!

B

belth

Does the "bug" give someone else in your realm RP when the abuser dies?

R

Ravenbourne

Doesnt it work out that if they have fought people and killed them, those people then port back/get rezzed whatever also get a share of the RP's when you get killed, i know i have got RP's for no reason, not many mind you.

P

Pin

Originally posted by belth
Does the "bug" give someone else in your realm RP when the abuser dies?

when the abuser dies? oh, not the bug I was talking about then ;)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
Doesnt it work out that if they have fought people and killed them, those people then port back/get rezzed whatever also get a share of the RP's when you get killed, i know i have got RP's for no reason, not many mind you.

get rezzed, yes.
/release, no.

H

heists

doesnt have to be a npc, sometimes when you had alot of fights but didnt die you can give crap rp´s

O

old.Xanthian

Same goes for Alpha...
'when' you actually kill him you get like 10 rps, and thats solo :/

M

marczje

glottis, int he zerg u are in u never get more rps then that :(

A

Alpha Male

hmm

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Same goes for Alpha...
'when' you actually kill him you get like 10 rps, and thats solo :/

Not sure how you would know that ...but ok ;)

Yes sometimes you will get next to nothing for me.,..thats for 2 reasons, one is because i fight a lot of classes with pets, pets damage me = PvE damage = reduced RP's for you. Secondly its rare that if i goto gorge i dont attract some unwanted patrols attention..i can mez them and move on, but not without taking NPC damage, which again gives reduced RP's

And finally, you will only get 10 rps each when 10 of you kill me ;)

G

Grymulv

There is another way
While wait to fill last spot , try your dmg cap in duels on classes in your group who dies first in battle - tell them to sit so you can hit for huge dmg , be grouped - after one hit duels ends.
Run out as group , get pwned and if you die last in group you got rps for all your m8s deaths you dmged on pk and enemies get less rps - all happy ?
GRRRRR those bug abusers :)
Happend accidently once when was trying dmg on merc and arms in my group - we met Gobra hib group entering Emain - merc and arms went into pboe cage and died in painfull insta death and i got rps for them around 100 for each (hitted them for 300 dmg on pk playing my tank)
Never tried it again so dont know if it is perma bug , should be raported to goa.

R

-RG-Jaond

And just once again, you will find me solo about 99% of the time. Not my fault you come looking at the amg...

"solo" at amg :ROFLMAO:

C

chosen

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Alpha Male
Not sure how you would know that ...but ok ;)

Yes sometimes you will get next to nothing for me.,..thats for 2 reasons, one is because i fight a lot of classes with pets, pets damage me = PvE damage = reduced RP's for you. Secondly its rare that if i goto gorge i dont attract some unwanted patrols attention..i can mez them and move on, but not without taking NPC damage, which again gives reduced RP's

And finally, you will only get 10 rps each when 10 of you kill me ;)

i got 970Rps for you *fnisss*

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: hmm

Originally posted by chosen
i got 970Rps for you *fnisss*

That will happen if the rest of your group dies before you do mate.
Regards, Glottis

C

chosen

Re: Re: Re: hmm

That will happen if the rest of your group dies before you do mate.
Regards, Glottis

Im a solo skald
Regards, Chosen

Users who are viewing this thread