[FOA] The Dragon Senate Zerglings (QQ INC!)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Can you guys try and break up abit ?

Adding with 4 on a 1 vs 1; oh well guess that's the norm nowadays for the majority of stealthers; but continously running with 4+ gets rather boring; especially around 12:00 GMT on a week-day

I know QQ etc; so dont bother with that.

But seriously; what's the fun in ganking solo'ers with 4+ ?

Hope you enjoy it; must be great fun...

P.S. Evita, Invisibul etc and some of the other TDS are actually playing solo; I dont mean u guys with this thread.. Perhaps you guys can talk some common sense in those guys (saturnine, jazmin, gir etc etc)

Spirou

Fledgling Freddie
QQ more wan.. ohwait, Im on Hib now.

You go girl! Tell 'em! \o

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

Adding with 4 on a 1 vs 1; oh well guess that's the norm nowadays for the majority of stealthers; but continously running with 4+ gets rather boring; especially around 12:00 GMT on a week-day

P.S. Evita, Invisibul etc and some of the other TDS are actually playing solo; I dont mean u guys with this thread.. Perhaps you guys can talk some common sense in those guys (saturnine, jazmin, gir etc etc)
say the ranger that get a fg to use TS :m00:

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:

Maybe you should have a word with your realm m8’s. Yesterday there were 8 plus hib stealthers camping amg emain at 1pm ish.

Panthera

Fledgling Freddie
As a guild we tend to work together, wether it be morning or evening, and wether we add on 1 vs 1, well this is war..if we see an enemy we kill it, suspect all others do also... , and we dont team up for rps, we team with eachother to learn how to play together and learn our abilities as a group..the rps are just a bonus and will come anyways...
If you wanna solo fine, we dont mind..we enjoy our style of play both in teams and the times we solo...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

You're the **** running off after attacking me and getting a fg, and you complain about stealthers attacking you?

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

there are still ppl who havnt understood that lots of RP in daoc wont get you laid? :p

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Deadly shadows mk2 goes to albion again :0

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
i think its lame to zerg.. but most of albs are stealthers, and emain aint big enough of us to not add ect... and i cant go solo>< becouse i got no bb.

its either zerg or be zerged:)

i remember a few days back, it was a bard at amg, and 7+ stealthers... now, that i lame><

Puppet

Part of the furniture
mikke said:
i remember a few days back, it was a bard at amg, and 7+ stealthers... now, that i lame><

Replace bard with 'minstrel' and you saw what I see every day.

Well; I normally see 3 minstrels, 5 scouts and 12 infiltrators at primetime AMG.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Replace bard with 'minstrel' and you saw what I see every day.

Well; I normally see 3 minstrels, 5 scouts and 12 infiltrators at primetime AMG.

you can TS-em atleast, they just popped on me :<

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I use SoM and RoD for 1 thing only. getting trough MGs

And I always see 5+ alb stealthers camping no matter the time... Well on peak hours there are more like 5-8 at mmg and 10+ at amg

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
there are still ppl who havnt understood that lots of RP in daoc wont get you laid? :p
Neither will constantly getting married to every female avatar you meet.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Someone got TS:ed ? aww

Infact why in hell i bother posting here

Why do you bother whining about other server's problems where you don't play?

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Spinesprout sends, "wanna clean xmg if I TS it?"

Buuhuhuhuhuh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom