FOA: Team Conclave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Can you fuck off to Avalon please or roam in Agramon and attack groups only when your SoS is up or stick to the erm Mid Battlegroup like yesterday?

Useless zerging and adding punks.

Whine thread from dead idiot at docks.

For the realm!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Isn't it obvious they dont go Avalon as they wont be able to compete fg v fg , like 90% of the GG remaining on this cluster (Hi CM /Wave) :eek:

Still lots of door bombing and dock/bridge camping to be had here i guess , ownz dem soloer loners mejits !1 :rolleyes:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Netcode said:
Haha this one is priceless indeed

Nah ... i think priceless is when a certain skald in a rr11 group gets dropped by the 2 stealthers the group pounces on out of stealth before said soloers are dropped :p

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
Nah ... i think priceless is when a certain skald in a rr11 group gets dropped by the 2 stealthers the group pounces on out of stealth before said soloers are dropped :p

R11 grp? u mean when i ran alone and u 2 jumped me? and i got rezzed and you 2 died?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Netcode said:
R11 grp? u mean when i ran alone and u 2 jumped me? and i got rezzed and you 2 died?

So Arepa/Gargama That rr11 healer on pink and the assortment of rr7-10 casters that just happenned to be stuck to you were solo ... Oh ... My mistake :cool:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
So Arepa/Gargama That rr11 healer on pink and the assortment of rr7-10 casters that just happenned to be stuck to you were solo ... Oh ... My mistake :cool:

HAHAHAHAH such fucking bullshit, the time you of all ppl drop me when im in a fg of r11 ppl plz send me a screen,

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Netcode said:
HAHAHAHAH such fucking bullshit, the time you of all ppl drop me when im in a fg of r11 ppl plz send me a screen,

Ahh ok will do ... fraid last time i was bent over in fits of laughter at getting 1500+rps out of a hopeless situation :)

Ask Arepa ... maybe he has or Gargama :p

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Getting whine from players who count for shit, like yourself - priceless and timeless.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
Ahh ok will do ... fraid last time i was bent over in fits of laughter at getting 1500+rps out of a hopeless situation :)

Ask Arepa ... maybe he has or Gargama :p

But still you saying i was in a fg of r11 ppl, thoose name you saying now are 2ppl? so someone is just typing bs?

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
Gargama is me. Arepa is Arepa. Less confusing people.

"The pink healer" is not in our grp ;p.

Get a clue.

/Gargama, shaman of Team Conclave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom