FOA: Outlaw

H

Hatt

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
oh and btw Sharpo, If I were u, I would up your Crush resist... :sex:

http://www.btinternet.com/~christopa/DAOC_PICS/staffKill7.jpg <---yesterday

:ROFLMAO: Outlaw!!!!!!!
Like you shouldn't?!?
according the the screen aussie made.. (you know the guild/grp chat screen).. you have.. 2 in crush resist.. like zoy do. :)
And since i always use crush arrows.. i know that it is around 2 aswell since i usually hit you for dmg close cap :eek:

A

ab_fluid

Haha well Done Hattz, except I was clearly loggin in and afk on the first one......u know that :D

And secondly, if j00 saw me play on Sunday j00 would know the only ppl behind me were in my group, ask the 20 Hibs in Hib dungeon we slayed, ask the 40 Hibs in DC defence we slayed, ask the Mofos in Crim Attack me and Zoy fuxed up in Lord Room, all on Sunday, if we were more than 1 fg :mgwhore2:

btw : see my link \/ \/ for the Crim and Hattz killing me pics :p

and my 6 staff Keels this last week alone xD

i lub keeling j00 outlaw, and tis velly nice to see u playing less without the zerg atm, had soem nice fights

//aluvian

C

Cuthervaen

Outlaw old spell spammer! Didn't go too well for your gang when you jumped us in the black lady / ogress room in Marfach last CF hunt there hu :p

Picture yourself chased albs running around room pursued by unstoppables purple ogresses shouting "now you stay here and make sweet love to mamma, little man!". Was a funny encounter.

A bit of a few days, but I was so happy to see familiar names I still remember well.

/cheers to you ;)

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Cuthervaen
Outlaw old spell spammer! Didn't go too well for your gang when you jumped us in the black lady / ogress room in Marfach last CF hunt there hu :p

Picture yourself chased albs running around room pursued by unstoppables purple ogresses shouting "now you stay here and make sweet love to mamma, little man!". Was a funny encounter.

A bit of a few days, but I was so happy to see familiar names I still remember well.

/cheers to you ;)
pwnd! :bazbeer:

S

Sharp Thing

:p
witty comment, i can't do much more then to be quiet and feel the pain of defeat.

wtf am i going on? :|

G

Garnet

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
witty comment, i can't do much more then to be quiet and feel the pain of defeat.

spams the word

H

Hatt

Originally posted by ab_fluid
i lub keeling j00 outlaw, and tis velly nice to see u playing less without the zerg atm, had soem nice fights

//aluvian

Leave him alone u gimp.

O

old.Outlaw

Originally posted by Sharp Thing

hmm I was talking to Cuthervaen

Users who are viewing this thread