foa: mainly old school alb/excals

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, some of you might remember me from the first couple of years or what ever of DAoC, most wont.
I quit playing WoW about 3 months ago, and was thinking of playing DAoC again casual like. Erm just a couple of questions
1) Worth playing my infil? or re-role? (I like both group rvr and solo, but guess I prefer solo)
2) do you still need a buff bot in rvr?
3) meh, artifacts still a pain to get? as I quit about a month after TOA
4) NF better than OF ?
Cheers in advance, please no flames etc ~.~
(Hi Swords, kag etc)

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
1. Infs are a good class , dunno how much stealther action there is nowdays though
2. yes
3. Artifacts are easy to get now , all u need is credit and the scrolls and roprate on scrolls has increased alot
4. Some say yes , some say no , i say they both got its good things and its bad things

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
If I was to make a rvr "group friendly" class, which to go for?. Also, whats the classic server like? any good?.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
For Attention Of..

Read the order those letters come in. :)

The only people really playing classic anymore are the french, I wouldn't advise rolling there, it's pretty much dead.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
For Attention Of..

Read the order those letters come in. :)

The only people really playing classic anymore are the french, I wouldn't advise rolling there, it's pretty much dead.

Yes yes, by the time I noticed I wasnt able to edit it, unless i'm missing something

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Delrith said:
Yes yes, by the time I noticed I wasnt able to edit it, unless i'm missing something

Don't worry, for some reason it's not just you that gets it wrong.. Every FAO thread created in the past year has I think used FOA.. I'm starting to wonder if people actually know what it stands for or just copy it from the post above. :)

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
1) I find stealther rvr is still ok, but high chance of getting added on a lot.
2) I still need a bb as most classes are too overpowered now compared to what they use to be.
3) Arties are really easy to get, plenty of artie raids or a few good friends.
4) I personally prefer OF, but NF isnt the worst thing thats happened to the game.

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, not bad, just usual work and stuff. Does any of the old LoD play aswell?. I know Kire does, but Bracken, Temos, Mezzi etc etc? even some old corporation? like mcdonalds, xoboll, grimble. Take it filithius never came back :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom