FOA Kemor : When did RightNow turn into 4days+?

C

cHodAX

My minstrel 'Flying' reported a bug on the Ogres Might quest that caused it to reset to Step 0, 70 other people completed the quest and mine bugged out. I reported it to RightNow on the 7th July and I still haven't even recieved an automated reply, the report still shows in 'My Stuff' on RightNow but I am STILL waiting for it to be resolved. Please help as this is getting ridiculous and other people are having long delays getting replys from RightNow.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
My minstrel 'Flying' reported a bug on the Ogres Might quest that caused it to reset to Step 0, 70 other people completed the quest and mine bugged out. I reported it to RightNow on the 7th July and I still haven't even recieved an automated reply, the report still shows in 'My Stuff' on RightNow but I am STILL waiting for it to be resolved. Please help as this is getting ridiculous and other people are having long delays getting replys from RightNow.

Actualy, mine was fixed 30 mins after posting it
and yester day i reported beeing stuck around 8 am and i was free by 9.30am

guess they like me

R

Rubric

I think there is a bit of a heatwave in France.

They'll all be sat outside some cafe in paris.

N

-Nxs-

Took about 3 weeks for me to get a reply.... but they didnt forget

N

-Nxs-

I think they just have alot on at the moment with the 1.62 patch, server upgrades - housing, new french server... etc....

Maybe they should up the sub price and appoint some more CSR people.... ohh no... wait ... theve dont this already </sarcasm> :)

A

Aule Valar

stuck one in on tuesday and no reply yet, maybe they do the easy ones, like stuck ppl, first

T

Tilda

Rightnow has had some delays, but according to Zargar it should be comming back up to speed soon, the're clearing the backlog of Rightnow's atm.

Tilda

C

cHodAX

'Response (CS) 07/11/2003 05:06 PM
Greetings,

I reset the quest to step 11, you should be able to finish it properly during the next hunt in Krondon. I cannot just flag the quest as finished and hand you the items I'm afraid.'

What a piss take, 5 days to reply and then only to tell me they reset the flag on the quest. No exp, no items and it could be months before we get another 70 people who need to complete the quest. Thankyou very much GOA, foad!

T

Talen

Stop whining chodax, I contacted Kemor directly after the time I got the same problem and even as we spoke *directly* after the raid in question he wasn't able to give me the quest reward but he was forced to do the same thing as they did to you, (Resetting me to step #11). So why should you gain a reward for it when I didn't? :p

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Talen
Stop whining chodax, I contacted Kemor directly after the time I got the same problem and even as we spoke *directly* after the raid in question he wasn't able to give me the quest reward but he was forced to do the same thing as they did to you, (Resetting me to step #11). So why should you gain a reward for it when I didn't? :p

I pay £24 a month and if I remember correctly this is a public forum so I will whine as much as I like. If you don't like it then don't read it but don't make excuses for GOA's shitty customer support.

X

Xeanor

I pay £24 a month

Show me where they say you get free quests if you pay that.

And i pay only 12 euro a month, so you're paying too much.

A

acei

I pay £24 a month and if I remember correctly this is a public forum so I will whine as much as I like. If you don't like it then don't read it but don't make excuses for GOA's shitty customer support.
why would anyone have 3 accounts? lol

O

ormorof

it depends on luck from my experience, sometimes they answer in a couple of hours other times it can take weeks, depends what the problem is really :p

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by acei
why would anyone have 3 accounts? lol

That one is easy to explain, had my original account and then bought a second to powerlevel a reaver. 6 weeks ago a mate gave me his old account with 2 level 50's on so I am currently paying for 3 accounts :)

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Xeanor
Show me where they say you get free quests if you pay that.

And i pay only 12 euro a month, so you're paying too much.

Read the post before you comment, I did the ENTIRE quest but it bugged out in the middle of killing the mob. How do you construe that as 'FREE'?

B

Belsameth

as much as it must suck to not being able to complete this quest, I can't help but understand GOA's stance as well.
they have to draw the line somewhere, and making exceptions to rules they set will only lead to more complains and people demanding 'special' treatment as well.

X

Xeanor

Read the post before you comment, I did the ENTIRE quest but it bugged out in the middle of killing the mob. How do you construe that as 'FREE'?

I read the post.

If they would give it to you they would have to give it to the next too, and probably to the one who only entered the chamber but LD'd there, etc.

Mommy, he got a cookie, I want one too!!!!

That's what happens then.

R

Rollie_David

mines taken just over a month and it still isnt fixed. Same quest bugged

O

old.m0000

still waiting for a reply to my query i made 24th may - thing is if it had been seen back then they mabye coulda done something, far too late now imo.

B

Beanie

I have been waiting a month for a reply . All i got was a sorry for the delay please contact us again if you still have the problem..im still waiting !

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Xeanor
I read the post.

If they would give it to you they would have to give it to the next too, and probably to the one who only entered the chamber but LD'd there, etc.

Mommy, he got a cookie, I want one too!!!!

That's what happens then.

They should give it to everyone who killed the boss and then the quest freaked out, it isn't our fault the game is bugged and yet we are made to suffer. Any decent customer support would do more than just reset the encounter but then this is GOA we are talking about. Btw people going linkdead isnt the same as spending 30 mins on the boss room and the quest bugging out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom