FOA : Hellghost

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I used to respect you, thinking you was one of the better Hunters out there, but seeing today, your nothing but a useless Adder. For christ sake leave fgs to each other, or shot me when we won or almost lost, add'ing is just pathedic..

Seriously hope some kid has borrowed your acc and not the real Hellghost playing!

/dismiss

[Postfarmers fo plz, dont fire off any of the old flame speeches or "someone got owned" replies]

Iswind

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
I used to respect you, thinking you was one of the better Hunters out there, but seeing today, your nothing but a useless Adder. For christ sake leave fgs to each other, or shot me when we won or almost lost, add'ing is just pathedic..

Seriously hope some kid has borrowed your acc and not the real Hellghost playing!

/dismiss

[Postfarmers fo plz, dont fire off any of the old flame speeches or "someone got owned" replies]

Ill stop adding on fgs the day they stop interfearing in stealth wars...

Wich is most likely never.

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Jarahl said:

/dismiss

NO dont kids borowed...emain is gettin zergy , u have to face it imo , or
just get stronger so u can win multiple enemies. .. but tbh some respect to a good fg vs a good fg or a solo vs solo...or sthing like that would be
appreciated... but anyhow..its sthing we all have to face

Lethul

FH is my second home
you found out _NOW_ that hellghost is one of the worst adders out there? omg

Gargul

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:

/dismiss

:m00:

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
302.jpg

just.. had.. to.. use.. it.. argnnhg

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:

/dismiss

as others have said in this thread... getting adds fromstealthers is part of the game.. deal with it or roll a stealther yourself.

there are/have been times when i leave 1v1's or 8v8's .. but ALL stealthers "IMO" have and DO add on fg fights..

im betting if your in a fg and u saw a soloer . you would mow him down in an instant and not allow him to live.. hence why the fuck should stealthers leave 8v8 alone?

ive been in many 1v1's and losing... and on rare occasion winning ;) only for a fg of same realm as enemy to stun me . mezz me . heal enemy and then wtf pwn me... so like fuck am i gonan let 8v8's fight in peace without me interupting them :)

yes it sucks sometimes to have stealthers add. but its part of the game,,,, just like mob adds r in pve.... just play the game and ave fun.... if it gets to you so much u have to make a whine thread,, i suggest u go out n get laid n take some RL time for a while till your chilled again n then return :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Jpeg[LOD] said:
as others have said in this thread... getting adds fromstealthers is part of the game.. deal with it or roll a stealther yourself.

there are/have been times when i leave 1v1's or 8v8's .. but ALL stealthers "IMO" have and DO add on fg fights..

im betting if your in a fg and u saw a soloer . you would mow him down in an instant and not allow him to live.. hence why the fuck should stealthers leave 8v8 alone?

ive been in many 1v1's and losing... and on rare occasion winning ;) only for a fg of same realm as enemy to stun me . mezz me . heal enemy and then wtf pwn me... so like fuck am i gonan let 8v8's fight in peace without me interupting them :)

yes it sucks sometimes to have stealthers add. but its part of the game,,,, just like mob adds r in pve.... just play the game and ave fun.... if it gets to you so much u have to make a whine thread,, i suggest u go out n get laid n take some RL time for a while till your chilled again n then return :)

Have a stealther, they suck, and im a cleric, so not that often I "mow" anyone down...

Nice reply with the get laid thing tho, very fun

Brutalos

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm mate i cant remember clearly when that happened but honestly do u think that i get rp's only by killing stealthers? :) I mean when i see fg vs fg fight i have to decide if i will add or not, but for me (my class) its an opportunity to 1st. Help my realmates 2nd. Take some easy rps.

At a conclusion, I am sorry if i made u gone mad or something by adding, but albs & hibs add-killing me all _THE_ time when i am fighting with others, what should i say then? Thats rvr, some times rules are just not there, u fight just to stay alive and get some Realm Levels ;). :flame: cu in game :cheers:

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
lol ye, and those fgs would leave him alone to mind his own if they saw him xD
add on brut! ^^

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Umm I thought:
Hunter was ancient Nordic for Leech
Scout was ancient Scouse for Leech
Ranger was ancient Celtic for Leech?

Feck me! If an archer doesn't leech off full groups where the hell does the RP's come from, killing assassins, me think not!!!

Nice reply Brutalos :)

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Brutalos said:
Hmm mate i cant remember clearly when that happened but honestly do u think that i get rp's only by killing stealthers? :) I mean when i see fg vs fg fight i have to decide if i will add or not, but for me (my class) its an opportunity to 1st. Help my realmates 2nd. Take some easy rps.

At a conclusion, I am sorry if i made u gone mad or something by adding, but albs & hibs add-killing me all _THE_ time when i am fighting with others, what should i say then? Thats rvr, some times rules are just not there, u fight just to stay alive and get some Realm Levels ;). :flame: cu in game :cheers:

Much more constructive reply, /respect

Just enoys me that people cant leave me alone and leech rps off me AFTER I've gotten my own for helping my grp staying alive ^^

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
leave hellghost alone, he's a nice bloke.

add wherever you can, as others will add on you also.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I thought the archer motto was:

I add, therefore I am!

I know that was my hunters and rangers anyway :p

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom