FOA GOA: Regarding Majestic Will 3

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
As we all know the recent MW3 hot'fix' was only a partially hot'fix', as on the US servers, people got their points refunded and MW3 was reduced in cost...

Yet on the current live servers, I am (and several others are) stuck with a 30-point MW3... That has been nerfed to such a point that it no longer warrents the 30-point cost... But it would be perfectly ok as a 10-point RA...

It does still have some use, and I'm sure Mythic will come around to fixing it so that it actually does help on lvl-75+ mobs...

But until that time, and until 1.68, can we get a status update on MW3? Will we (European Players) get a cheap MW3 before 1.68 and will we get our points back before 1.68?

If lowering the points of MW3 (and returning the points) is too hard, how about increasing each level of MW from 5 to 8%, then MW3 would give a 24% increase for 30 points which would be around the same as 34 points for 25% (as it looks like that will be the implementation on the US servers, 5 levels of MW each 5% at 1-3-6-10-14 cost)... That way it would most likely be worth its points...

I'm sure some of the bright minds at GOA can figure out a better solution then having everyone wait till 1.68 for a decent fix...

-----

Sending this via Right Now too :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
I get the impression GOA will be patching to 1.68 as soon as possible due to the TOA and client fixes, until then there are always RA respec stones on sale for around 1.5p in the housing zone.

Obviously this is not what you want to hear, but there is the option there to buy one.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I know there's always an option... But its not really good customer-relations to do a partial patch... (and cheapest I saw was 1.5P)

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Why was this a bug? Overpowered, not a bug.. But lets not start this again... Am I saying anywhere in my message that they should not nerf it ? No...

All I'm saying is they should implement a proper fix instead of this partial fix...

So take your trolling elsewhere....

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
It was a bug afaik. Gave more then it was supposed to.

Pogel

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
It was a bug afaik. Gave more then it was supposed to.
Hmmm, well we better look out for all the other RA's that are currently bugged. I use Perfect Recovery all the time but the Herald's description would seem not to be working as intended (as a self-rez?):

"After death, you will resurrect with full hitpoints and power and no resurrection side-effects."

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Magmatic said:
As we all know the recent MW3 hot'fix' was only a partially hot'fix', as on the US servers, people got their points refunded and MW3 was reduced in cost...

Yet on the current live servers, I am (and several others are) stuck with a 30-point MW3... That has been nerfed to such a point that it no longer warrents the 30-point cost... But it would be perfectly ok as a 10-point RA...

It does still have some use, and I'm sure Mythic will come around to fixing it so that it actually does help on lvl-75+ mobs...

But until that time, and until 1.68, can we get a status update on MW3? Will we (European Players) get a cheap MW3 before 1.68 and will we get our points back before 1.68?

If lowering the points of MW3 (and returning the points) is too hard, how about increasing each level of MW from 5 to 8%, then MW3 would give a 24% increase for 30 points which would be around the same as 34 points for 25% (as it looks like that will be the implementation on the US servers, 5 levels of MW each 5% at 1-3-6-10-14 cost)... That way it would most likely be worth its points...

I'm sure some of the bright minds at GOA can figure out a better solution then having everyone wait till 1.68 for a decent fix...

-----

Sending this via Right Now too :)

You mean you didn't farm the dragon immediately for stones and keep an RA stone for respeccing rather than selling them all for profit.

Awwwwwwww.

I want a full skill respec because there are no decent hammer artifacts and they keep changing stormcalling and every time I have to pay 3 plat if I want to change.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I love this, you are complaining that it was a bug, yet you overlook the fact that I dont even dispute that fact... All I want is the same bug-fix as it was done on the US server, get my points back & lower the cost of MW3...

As for all tanks please go troll somewhere else, if you want to talk how overpowered MW3 was or that it was a 'bug' then do it in one of the MW3 threads about that...

All I want is a fair bug fix... And no I never did farm the dragon as I never intended to farm the dragon... Sure once or twice to get a few stones to get my RVR spec back... Main reason I wanted it was TOA... Overpowered or not, at least then I was looking forward to PvE... now its just : watch how tanks beat up epic mobs... (I pretend I'm doing stuff by casting, but hey we all know friar-mode is better)

But even then, its OK for 2 FG to kill the dragon ? Cause tanks have been able to do that for ages... Yet when casters do it, its all wrong and shit... And the tank group could have been RR0-nubs, yet the caster group had to be RR5+... And yes there was a speed difference, but casters cant keep casting for 30-60 mins now can they ? (most casters used RP + MLC2 + pots in those raids, heck need RR8 for that)

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
Why was this a bug? Overpowered, not a bug.. But lets not start this again... Am I saying anywhere in my message that they should not nerf it ? No...

All I'm saying is they should implement a proper fix instead of this partial fix...

So take your trolling elsewhere....

Majestic Will Active 10 min. 1 3 6 0 0 N/A N/A Your target's chance of resisting your spells is reduced by 5% per level per level of this ability for 60 seconds.

Was it decreasing the target's chance to resist by 5% per level ? No. Was it working as it was meant to be? No.
That means it was a bug fix.

And as far as i know, using bugs in game code is against CoC.
/dismiss

Mavl said:
Majestic Will Active 10 min. 1 3 6 0 0 N/A N/A Your target's chance of resisting your spells is reduced by 5% per level per level of this ability for 60 seconds.

Was it decreasing the target's chance to resist by 5% per level ? No. Was it working as it was meant to be? No.

/dismiss

finally someone gets it!! :worthy: :worthy: glad someone sees it for the BUG it was!! :flame:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:

/dismiss

Yadda yadda yadda I'm pissed cause I didnt get to farm the dragon , feeking cheaters yadda yadda yadda .........

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
finally someone gets it!! :worthy: :worthy: glad someone sees it for the BUG it was!! :flame:

A bug yeah , but cheating.. ehh not realy , peopel had no way to tell how much it was actualy lowering the resist , maybe 15% was enough to make the diff so they could hurt the mob, how the feek should peopel know , its not like Mythic tell's us how these freaking things work , and when they give a semi explanation , it turns out they are using ancient martian algebra with a little vodka add'd for good measurement. Calling these peopel cheaters again and again just makes yourself look like a sad git , who is just pissed about not getting the oppotunity to farm stuff

Nuff Said to all ya whining git's

/dismiss

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Yadda yadda yadda I'm pissed cause I didnt get to farm the dragon , feeking cheaters yadda yadda yadda .........
Actually i had my time ;) but without using bugged realm abilities.

Calling these peopel cheaters again and again just makes yourself look like a sad git , who is just pissed about not getting the oppotunity to farm stuff
Afaik people that abuse bugs are called "bug abusers" You wouldn't happen to be one of dem sad gits yourself by chance ? ^^

btw
A bug yeah , but cheating.. ehh not realy , peopel had no way to tell how much it was actualy lowering the resist , maybe 15% was enough to make the diff so they could hurt the mob
15% doesnt make you killl a lvl80 epic mob in 18 seconds with 1 fg.

Afaik it was raising your level by 10 levels (wtf?) per level of ra for calculating spell-level diffirence vs target.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:

/dismiss

dont talk bs....
from release of game until about 8 months later you would remain stealthed if you PA'd someone to death in 1 blow, later it was "a bug which was never intended" and it got removed, so all of these stealthers have been exploiting a bug and breaking the CoC for months and months!!!

get it?? they gave us this ability, its not like you exploit it by pressing some sort of key combination and dragging the window 10 times up and down, no, you just buy the ability and you can use it, if the ability is bugged thats a error from THEIR side, they should have actually tested it then...

loads of RA abilities are bugged, but when they are bugged in a way thats good for the player then thats cheating??? ehehehehe

wait till one of your abilities turns out to be a 'bug' (mythic is good at this), then you'll be a exploiter and coc breaker too...

Morchaoron said:
dont talk bs....
from release of game until about 8 months later you would remain stealthed if you PA'd someone to death in 1 blow, later it was "a bug which was never intended" and it got removed, so all of these stealthers have been exploiting a bug and breaking the CoC for months and months!!!

get it?? they gave us this ability, its not like you exploit it by pressing some sort of key combination and dragging the windor 10 times up and down, no, you just buy the ability and you can use it, if the ability is bugged thats a error from THEIR side, they should have actually tested it then...

loads of RA abilities are bugged, but when they are bugged in a way thats good for the player then thats cheating??? ehehehehe

wait till one of your abilities turns out to be a 'bug' (mythic is good at this), then you'll be a exploiter and coc breaker too...

i can only pray for the day Friars get a bugged something or other for me to exploit, cus we areteh sucky at everything else...cept soloing hulks i hear, Crush weak mobs fortehwin!!

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
dont talk bs....

get it?? they gave us this ability, its not like you exploit it by pressing some sort of key combination and dragging the windor 10 times up and down, no, you just buy the ability and you can use it, if the ability is bugged thats a error from THEIR side, they should have actually tested it then...

That is a whole diffirent issue.

Afaik it was raising your level by 10 levels (wtf?) per level of ra for calculating spell-level diffirence vs target.

So technically you become 50+30 = 80 nearly same level with a dragon(!). If its not a bug, i'll eat my socks

But its not about bugs tbh. it is about ppl that abuse them. If they are exploiting they should be ready to face the consequences. Windowdragging was technically also a "bug", but of a diffirent nature. No-LoS on necro pets was also a bug, "but" of a diffirent nature. Quad spamming savages and zerks 1-shotting ppl was also a "bug"

[edit] well, perhaps windowdragging was more serious, but bugs are bugs. They give you an advantage against(or compared to) others, and this is against CoC.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:
That is a whole diffirent issue.

So technically you become 50+30 = 80 nearly same level with a dragon(!). If its not a bug, i'll eat my socks

thats the developers fault, should have done proper testing then

also the windowdragging is not supposed to be part of the game, choosing Majestic Will as a RA is, and if thats not working as its supposed to be, then the devs suck not the players Oo

and the only difference in nature is that you are not even supposed to windowdrag, but you are supposed to attack with a savage / PA with a infil / use majestic will

if not then this makes savages exploiters too, they knew the quad hit rate would be fixed and that it was bugged, so the 'exploiting CoC breaking bastards' could have chosen 2handed instead of h2h Oo

for the record ive never called anyone using MW a cheater, just a bug abuser for the plain and simple fact people ONLY got MW becuase THEY KNEW it wasnt hitting for the reported 5% per lvl but for more.. in those cases theyre ABUSING, i dont feel sorry for them, and if i was in theyre shoes i wouldnt feel sorry for myself either.. sure id be pissed about no RA refund of pts, but thats being dealt with, like i said to the guy in /as last night, GOA are tossers, i dont care how much stuff you lost when the server crashed, u wont get it back, forget about and move on!
please let this issue drop now, everyone agrees MW was bugged, yey they fixed it, your pts will be returned, stop the whine now, its getting old.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:
Actually i had my time ;) but without using bugged realm abilities.

Afaik people that abuse bugs are called "bug abusers" You wouldn't happen to be one of dem sad gits yourself by chance ? ^^

btw

15% doesnt make you killl a lvl80 epic mob in 18 seconds with 1 fg.

How the feek do you know what it does ????

Ahhh so its you who is programming how resist's is working against high lvl mob's , ahh sorry I did not know that :rolleyes:

Good for you " that your had your time " guesse that means you been cheating like a snotling too ???

Yeah and yeepee for you :puke:

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, well im a happy-bug-abuser and say it proudly ^^ Only drawback is that i suck at learning the bugs fast enough for full use =)

When their bugs may force you to do the epic again three times, when they can give your enemy realm classes that one shot ya... then SURLY i will use it when its my turn to surf on the bug-waves-of-luw ^^

Ah... really miss bug abusing from anarchy online.. .D Funcom REALLY didnt have a clue what they was doing ^^ Half the servers level 50s and lower ran around with capped money and full level 200 equipment and there never was a rewind ^^ :wub:

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings,

For now there are no plans to apply new changes to Majestic Will realm ability before the patch 1.68.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support
Isnt GOA nice...

And if MW was a bug, then nerf all and I do mean ALL enchanters that have Brilliant Aura of Deflection...

[font=Tahoma,]Your character receives a 30 second boost to all magical resistances.
[/font]

(Your implies 1 person, yourself, not your group)

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
MW wasn't anyhow more of a bug than savages and pre-nerf zerkers either, its just mythic's shit design.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
As I said before and say again, I got MW3 for 1 reason, and 1 reason only... TOA... Would I have gotten it to 'farm the dragon', no... I dont care about PvE, never have never will... The fact that I have to PvE in order to stay on top in RvR just sucks... MW3 would have made it a little more bareable...I know its hard for tank to understand that casters that want to hit things with spells had to spend 30 points for it... Sure we did it a bit too hard, but if I ever meet someone irl that says we got what we deserved for abusing the bug, will get a twat on the head...

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Magmatic said:
but if I ever meet someone irl that says we got what we deserved for abusing the bug, will get a twat on the head...
You can't, first you're resisted 100% of the attempts and then oop. Just sit down and let someone else twat him.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
[NO]Magmatic said:
Would I have gotten it to 'farm the dragon', no... I dont care about PvE, never have never will...
Think this is why they fixed MW this way, dragonfarming had gone way out of hand. If people had not been farming the dragons with MW like they had started doin, then the fix would have come later instead of being thrown in your faces.

It was just same with the 1hit stay in stealth, i was "Working as intended" until to many stealhers came out of the pk's. :)

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:

Ahhh so its you who is programming how resist's is working against high lvl mob's , ahh sorry I did not know that :rolleyes:

Good for you " that your had your time " guesse that means you been cheating like a snotling too ???

Hahaha u seem to be pretty pissed off by something my little friend. So were you abusing the ra too? ^^
133t 20 sec epic mob pwning exploiters got what they deserved :flame:

Simple rule:
If you see that an ability doesnt work as described, dont respec into it because it will get fixed to work as it's described. If you dont like it in "normal" state, then you specced specifically to use it's "overpowerdness". Be prepared to face the consequences, it was your choice. Do not expect mythic to refund all those ppl that contribute to getting the game screwed.

[NO]Magmatic
You have respecced into an ability that was described as: "Your target's chance of resisting your spells is reduced by 5% per level per level of this ability for 60 seconds"
You now have the ability that reduces target's chance of resisting your spells by 5% per level for 60 seconds.

If you have any proof about this ability's effect being weaker than described above or not working at all you are free to submit it as a bug report. You may of course petition goa to refund the points spent if the ra doesnt work or function as described, as did Strondor with "Empty Mind."

End of story.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:

He's in my guild, and does regular 3fg dragonraids, or did.. before toa. And fyi, he's a warrior, i'd like to see them use MW :rolleyes:

And as last, there has been uploaded a movie somewhere where a fg takes down a dragon in less then a minute..
there there.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Mavl said:
Hahaha u seem to be pretty pissed off by something my little friend. So were you abusing the ra too? ^^
133t 20 sec epic mob pwning exploiters got what they deserved :flame:

End of story.

Nope dont even have a caster any where near the RR5 required , and non of my other chars joined in the UBER 133t farming . Only thing that pisses me off is cry babies like you calling other peopel cheaters because of penis envy :kissit:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
He's in my guild, and does regular 3fg dragonraids, or did.. before toa. And fyi, he's a warrior, i'd like to see them use MW :rolleyes:

And as last, there has been uploaded a movie somewhere where a fg takes down a dragon in less then a minute..
there there.

I never said he used MW3, only peopel here random acussing peopel of that and cheating is himself :eek:

Ehhh so what ?? Does that give him the right to call other peopel cheaters ??
Or does that make him an expert in how Mythic programmed that RA to work.. or anything ell's for that matter ?? I dont think so..

Dealing out dmg FAST is what casters do, they dont have the luxery of infinite power , like melee's has with end reg , and they dont have the abillities to withstand a beating , that being engaged in combat for longer periode would involve, they fire of there spell's as fast they can and hope its enough , and if its not they die.. sure MW3 might have been a bit over the top , im not saying it was not , and so is no one ell's here , but that dont give that silly muppet the right to call any one a cheater....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom