foa avowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
nice played there old m8 adding on a 2 vs 2 stealing the rps from ur realm m8s who would prolly have won without u leeching then adding like 5 mins later on a 1v1 . to few ppl to add on or hard to rvr outside the safety of keeps with ur toaed sorc? well played with a hard mode char :clap: now go try life outside kindergarten

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
¨tnx for link was really helpful, now i can get on with my life as getting added on in a comp game put such a big mark in my emotional pond. still if ppl dont care about the littul hib try and think about ur own realm m8s who u are stealing hard earned rps from and the thrill of a good fight as well

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Valgyr said:
¨tnx for link was really helpful, now i can get on with my life as getting added on in a comp game put such a big mark in my emotional pond.

if it wasent such a point why make a thread then?!

+1

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
Someone figured out it might not be such a good idea to spam rude emotes. Thought they tought that in all kindergartens, maybe you missed class, cough.

:kissit:

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
All i can say is - Realm mates who work together, its RVR not 2v2. Whats a few RP's when the victors are the ones still standing ... i.e. the toons in the so called 2v2 that became a 3v3.

Now, moan and whine a little more. it makes for great reading when im on the bog with a wireless connection. :wanker:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
who care's about a guy adding to a fight ? if u have noticed its 1 realm vs. another, if u wanna do 1vs1 / 2vs2 etc, go to the north sea and duel... :m00:

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Valgyr said:
¨tnx for link was really helpful, now i can get on with my life as getting added on in a comp game put such a big mark in my emotional pond. still if ppl dont care about the littul hib try and think about ur own realm m8s who u are stealing hard earned rps from and the thrill of a good fight as well

ok.. i'll think about it ...............................................right, ive thought about it.. nope doesn't bother me, as they are from the same realm, and ill get RP's too. REALM vs REALM.

Hendrich

Fledgling Freddie
Last time I checked it was a multi player/multi realm game, if you dont like people adding, go play a single player game

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Hendrich said:
Last time I checked it was a multi player/multi realm game, if you dont like people adding, go play a single player game

:clap: :clap:

oh, and lo Hend.. hows it going ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom