FOA Assassins

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Since the patch i dont think i have landed more then 5 CD's . Does anyone else notice this ? If not , what am i doing wrong here ?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Theseus said:
Since the patch i dont think i have landed more then 5 CD's . Does anyone else notice this ? If not , what am i doing wrong here ?

u zerg to much , and now the gamemechanics fights you back ?

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Teslacoil said:
u zerg to much , and now the gamemechanics fights you back ?

hehe i wondered who would be the first retard to reply on my question.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
im noticing a little more lag, makin them out of combat range on creepin death more since patch, been noticing this lag on eveything else as well. takes my machine more time to calm down after duel loggin bot etc.

i AM landing creepin death almost everytime in open field though (when no FGs steamroll me anyway)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Theseus said:
hehe i wondered who would be the first retard to reply on my question.

buhu he called me a retard.....how mature...as homer use to say , PIE!

-. -.-- -.-.

Fledgling Freddie
Since new patch I've noticed that assasins balls have shrunk even smaller.....

'Oh look there, it looks like something from the enemy realm.. better stealth and line up for PA.. /y mates you r?'
'target.. hmm target?.. hmm target? WTF? Can't target the bastard.. nm I'll just wait till he gets close and spam F8 & PA'
'look mates.. /beckon .. hehe he can't see me.. I'm so damn cool'
'here goes..'
'Oh shit, missed PA, I'm gonna die, VANISH.. now I just wait till my mate trys to PA him then I'll jump in'
'Man, that was close, thankgod for vanish eh lads?' /induct /laugh.
.........etc etc.

I gotta say though, since the WL nerf theres been alot more Warlocks w/ ML8 BM's stuck to their behinds.
If they can't kill you solo, they come back with more becuase they ignore the importance self-dignity over making rps, no matter how many rps it is.

:drink:

majik

Banned
-. -.-- -.-. said:
Since new patch I've noticed that assasins balls have shrunk even smaller.....

'Oh look there, it looks like something from the enemy realm.. better stealth and line up for PA.. /y mates you r?'
'target.. hmm target?.. hmm target? WTF? Can't target the bastard.. nm I'll just wait till he gets close and spam F8 & PA'
'look mates.. /beckon .. hehe he can't see me.. I'm so damn cool'
'here goes..'
'Oh shit, missed PA, I'm gonna die, VANISH.. now I just wait till my mate trys to PA him then I'll jump in'
'Man, that was close, thankgod for vanish eh lads?' /induct /laugh.
.........etc etc.

I gotta say though, since the WL nerf theres been alot more Warlocks w/ ML8 BM's stuck to their behinds.
If they can't kill you solo, they come back with more becuase they ignore the importance self-dignity over making rps, no matter how many rps it is.

:drink:

Since the new patch has it been harder to spam f8 + slam then hit bs levi?

And no I've not found it harder to land CD. The way I do it is without stick though, I manually move my character after I land PA so that I don't get target not in view n stuff like that cus it happened a lot prepatch aswell.

-. -.-- -.-.

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:

No, just as easy.. accept in wolf mode you gotta keep an eye on status window!

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:

And no I've not found it harder to land CD. The way I do it is without stick though, I manually move my character after I land PA so that I don't get target not in view n stuff like that cus it happened a lot prepatch aswell.

well majii that's because u are a true stealther that knows how to play solo and don't rely on everyone else ..... thus the gamemechanics allow you to land all pa's even from BEHIND! ^^

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm well not played my SB for years, but I used to hit sprint + stick after PA incase they moved too far before CD. :)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Dunno if its just been me but since the patch when ive went to PA people ive been right ontop of them then got the xxx is too far away to attack.
Then unstealthed infront of them cos of this and got PAed by them ;)

Happened about 4 times yesterday.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Always had problems landing CD on other stealthers/ anyone switched on.. most just run through me as soon as I PA.. tried Majiis approach in the past of manually moving and found it a pain (although u get slightly better odds of landing). My prefered approach is PA (not stuck) then /stick, sprint then CD. I always try to run through (after PA) /stick then CD on tanks to try and land CD from behind limiting chances of block/parry.
Havent noticed much difference in CD land rate this patch but finding the targeting bug a pain :/

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Influenza said:
Dunno if its just been me but since the patch when ive went to PA people ive been right ontop of them then got the xxx is too far away to attack.
Then unstealthed infront of them cos of this and got PAed by them ;)

Happened about 4 times yesterday.

Yeah I really hate that! (but happend in the past patches too)

Narco

Loyal Freddie
Theseus m8 i had the same problem,its like getting laggy or something..
i have this problem only when i dual log(didnt had it before patch when i dual log)..
when i log 1 acc its easy to CD,but then again thats how things goes with my NS :)

majik

Banned
Tssk tssk stop relying on /stick and you will land CD imo its the sticking that causes the lag.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
majik said:
Tssk tssk stop relying on /stick and you will land CD imo its the sticking that causes the lag.

i dont use stick to PA. But ppl keep on running obviously so you need to stick em as they run through you for the CD. That is when it is feckin up a bit ... guess ill have to try and use sprint after PA. (shouldnt be necessary tbh)

majik

Banned
Theseus said:
i dont use stick to PA. But ppl keep on running obviously so you need to stick em as they run through you for the CD. That is when it is feckin up a bit ... guess ill have to try and use sprint after PA. (shouldnt be necessary tbh)

Try doing the sticking part manually after PA helps a fair bit if you can get used to it.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
/stick after Pa to face his direction, then manually move forward towards him . Duallag is qq for it tho, and I also seemed to notice more lag since patch, haven't played sb for months tho

censi

Can't get enough of FH
On another TS channel far far away....

"CD didnt land again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
got hit by PA like 6 times today, wasnt hit by CD any of these times. thank god :D

Clathis

Fledgling Freddie
Theseus said:

Maybe try snare poison on running targets?
Also fast weapon helps, well seems to help me.

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
On another TS channel far far away....

"CD didnt land again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"

That so did not happen.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Theseus said:

Seeing as i respecced to 50cs im doing PA CD SS alot now, have noticed iv missed a few CD's. Iv put this down to lag, straifing or just me fucking up.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
im noticing more an d more missed CDs...particularaly on mages (which i woulda though would been the easiest to hit)..just had a warloc..standing STILL, PAd him (which landed painfully), he didnt move, go for CD..and... "randomwhoreloc not in view" msg...grrrrr...had alot of those not in view messages last few days, with no real reason i can think of for em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom