FOA Albs

Galos

Loyal Freddie
Thanks for making my evening a fun one running in DF with my gf (yes u were all killed by a woman) Mylhia.

cheers :cheers:

Lamara

Mylhia

Fledgling Freddie
Ayeah thnx for the 21k, the 70 kills and the good old fun DF evening :) We should do this more often ;)

and /hug Toofast ;)

/hug Mylhia

Mylhia

Fledgling Freddie
nope , mage and druid for the win, good old fashion way

Galos

Loyal Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
oh.. yes it's so hard with stun :p :m00:

ye its so hard u needed fg++ to kill 2 ppl :m00:

edit: i think that was including 2 moccing sorcs

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
wouldnt it be the same if it was healer + sm/rm? or have healer lost ability to stun over night? Ae even. If u ask me thats is abit better than a baseline stun.......
But i guess some just have to whine :twak:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I haven't been in DF for ages so I'm innocent.

Dan my old friend, i'm just a bit pissed of atm. was killed by lag just recently and I'm sick and tired of that friggin thing. GOA got damn, fix the crap lag soon. feels like paying rent for a house with no heat installed or sumtin.
:kissit:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
oh.. yes it's so hard with stun :p :m00:

Give them some credit if they managed to take down larger groups, thats if they were all yellow con, otherwise its boo hoo

:m00:

Galos

Loyal Freddie
scorge said:
Give them some credit if they managed to take down larger groups, thats if they were all yellow con, otherwise its boo hoo

:m00:

all we did to grey cons was /hug etc think i killed 2 greys that were attacking me, i have no means of harming youngs ones if not needed, and its fun to have a deathblow once in a while as reg/nurt druid :) my max damage is like 30 :)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Phule_Gubben said:
I haven't been in DF for ages so I'm innocent.

Dan my old friend, i'm just a bit pissed of atm. was killed by lag just recently and I'm sick and tired of that friggin thing. GOA got damn, fix the crap lag soon. feels like paying rent for a house with no heat installed or sumtin.
:kissit:

And i was just taking the piss on u, cause i was bored for a moment. But i do think im right:)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Proud because you were killing non-50 chars exping and fighting mobs?

First time i will use this smile, but truly this crap thread deserves it :wanker:

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
It's probably deliberately. Instead of FOAD they say FOA Albs, as if albs are as bad as death. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom