Fnuggin Capped out :(

Ballade.

Banned
was bound to happend sooner or later, but for the 2nd time, my beloved nightshade Fnuggin capped out :(
Would like to say thanks to both mids and albs for many hours of fun in Thidranki.
Guess ill be back with Fnuggin3 soon <shrug>

"note to albs" I know alot of you would like to see other hib classes than stealthers, but before you'll see those classes you gotta stop hanging around mb all day with 10-20-30-40 people. try to make a few duo's etc and roam around and take a swing by hpk, and I might consider dusting off my old bm *note this is not a rant:) *

/waves

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ballade. said:
"note to albs" I know alot of you would like to see other hib classes than stealthers, but before you'll see those classes you gotta stop hanging around mb all day with 10-20-30-40 people. try to make a few duo's etc and roam around and take a swing by hpk, and I might consider dusting off my old bm *note this is not a rant:) *

/waves

but but but. theres so many albs and thid is so small. sooner or later they are BOUND to grow together and be unable to split up.... :flame:

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Albs don't need to walk around together, they can scout other places. With the quantity of payers they have, they could scout every land of thid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom