Flying..

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
WHERE DID YOU COME FROM WHERE DID YOU GO?

ps wtf @ flying lawnmower

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
rofl

love the music! n1 lumee

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Garnet your avatar is crap :|

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Bah the truth is out it is a converted remote controled plane :(

Chilly

Balls of steel
looks like a pile of bullshit to me, how can a fucking lawnmower with no wings take off a that speed and be stable in the air?

Aragvain^

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
looks like a pile of bullshit to me, how can a fucking lawnmower with no wings take off a that speed and be stable in the air?

Tbh sounds u dont know a jack about airplanes, cant u see it has a jet engine? thats why it can fly with that speed w/o wings,if u have a check on jetplanes they have their wings close to the chassi, and if ud have a closer check on how its built im sure its made pretty stable, its probably really light aswell,

if ya can fly to the moon i dont think a flying lawnmower is a pile of bullshit

100% sure that wasnt fake or at least possible,

Chilly

Balls of steel
Aragvain^ said:
Tbh sounds u dont know a jack about airplanes, cant u see it has a jet engine? thats why it can fly with that speed w/o wings,if u have a check on jetplanes they have their wings close to the chassi, and if ud have a closer check on how its built im sure its made pretty stable, its probably really light aswell,

if ya can fly to the moon i dont think a flying lawnmower is a pile of bullshit

100% sure that wasnt fake or at least possible,
ITS A FUCKING LAWN MOWER!!!!

Aragvain^

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
ITS A FUCKING LAWN MOWER!!!!

so? xD
just because it isnt big and has long long wings u mean it cant fly? =)

Im asking you, ever seen a rocket?? ;)

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
It's real, yes.

And no, it doesn't use a ducted fan engine.. It's a normal prop engine and it's even visible if you look closely.. If you had a closer look at it close up you'd also see why it can fly.. the body of the lawnmower and the part that is supposed to look like the lawnmower engine is built in a way which creates lift.. It's not just the engine that makes it fly..

Aragvain^

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
It's real, yes.

And no, it doesn't use a ducted fan engine.. It's a normal prop engine and it's even visible if you look closely.. If you had a closer look at it close up you'd also see why it can fly.. the body of the lawnmower and the part that is supposed to look like the lawnmower engine is built in a way which creates lift.. It's not just the engine that makes it fly..

From what i can see it has a prop engine and i saw that from the start, altho the smoke who comes from it looks almost like a jet, still i believe ure right enigma, cant see any space for a big jet engine and it wud prolly be a lil rediculous with both on a model plane in the shape of a lawnmower, anyways its a really fun movie ;)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Aragvain^ said:
so? xD
just because it isnt big and has long long wings u mean it cant fly? =)

Im asking you, ever seen a rocket?? ;)
il reiterate:

IT'S A FUCKING LAWNMOWER!!!!
its about as aerodynamically streamlined as my ass.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
il reiterate:

IT'S A FUCKING LAWNMOWER!!!!
its about as aerodynamically streamlined as my ass.

Your apparently light-weight ass lacks a 6.5ccm prop engine bolted onto it though, and I hope it doesn't have the right shape. :p

It doesn't have to be aerodynamicly streamlined though.. Of course it's not as efficient as a normal plane fuselage, but the lawnmower body and 'engine' has been built with the intention of creating lift.. If you could look at the parts separately you'd most likely see that the top of each part is curved, while the bottom is straight.. That creates lift since the air runs faster on the topside than underneath it.. That again creates a negative pressure ontop of the wings which lifts everything. As long as the centre of gravity is in the right place and it has a light weight it'll fly if it gets sufficient airspeed. :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
have none of you heard me?

il bold and italic it this time:

ITS A FUCKING LAWNMOWER!!

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
have none of you heard me?

il bold and italic it this time:

ITS A FUCKING LAWNMOWER!!

you're wrong tho.. :p

ITS A FUCKING FLYING LAWNMOWER!!

Chilly

Balls of steel
its a piece of cheapo sfx similar to those used in old red dwarf episodes i rekon, all smoke and mirrors i tells ye!

fucking lawnmower etc..

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Lorra said:
Bah the truth is out it is a converted remote controled plane :(
lies!

how can that be true?

it has to be a lawnmowner! watch out! we're being invaded! say your prayers and hope the lawn gods will heed them!

apocalypse in the ironic way :/

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
I tell ya, it IS real. I've seen articles about it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom