Flying in BF1942

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, I need some tips and such about flying airplanes in BF1942 since I cant really understand how people shoot me midair when I try evading or how they get very very close to the ground droping a bomb and escaping everytime. Any tips on how I can get better? :fluffle: :touch: :twak:

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
If you're not using a joystick, use one. Helps a lot, even more so for heli's.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
The air-to-air weaponry is vicious in BF:V, even the little pop guns on the front of the MiG 17 are nasty, not like 1942 where you need a canopy hit to kill quickly.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Aye Joysticks make it a LOAD easier, I used to used keys and then I got a Saitek Cyborg Evo Its ace for BF1942 & Mods IMO.

Also dont make sudden movements when on planes or in choppers gently move the plane.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
frols when you learn come teach me i just seem to crash a lot ... specially in the helis .. sticking to ground / water craft atm :( guess have to play some more bot matches and practice

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Also when you come back you can explain why you starved my dog in petz to win a fight, because if you hadn't I'd have kicked its arse.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Use TeH keyboard ! Arrows and A,S,D and W ! Best thing ever... tried all others..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom