FH is my second home
anyone affected by this? these photos from where i live in hull :(

photo taken from outside my house
n511855891_83732_2432.jpg

photo from next road along

n511855891_83740_4398.jpg

and finally the park at the end of the road... or lake

n511855891_83741_4640.jpg

not in the house luckily, just praying it doesnt rain much in next few days (or at least until its receded abit more)

Gamah

Banned
No, I live in Newbury..pretty much on hills :p so nothing really here.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I blame the hosepipe ban!

Was pissing it down for days round here, not so bad now though. The river next to the village looked as though it was about to burst its banks but seems to have gone down now. They build warehouses near the village on the floodplain, when consulting with locals they were told that it flooded there every time we had heavy rain. they are fucked this year, i laughed :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
not touched by it here but i hope all of you who live near by are alright and your stuff doesnt get ruined.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Damn bad here, helicopter rescues, explosions. Its all like the Day after Tomorrow film. Im just expecting Dr Evil to take over the airwaves and demand a whole 500k ransom to hold the rain off!

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Damn bad here, helicopter rescues, explosions. Its all like the Day after Tomorrow film. Im just expecting Dr Evil to take over the airwaves and demand a whole 500k ransom to hold the rain off!

Wasn't it The Avengers with the weather machine? :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
none in the south-east.

I hope one day we get enough rain so we can become an island again and go swim to australia to become aussies :(

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
none in the south-east.

I hope one day we get enough rain so we can become an island again and go swim to australia to become aussies :(

May your wish come true :)

Seroiusly though ... anyone effected by this redic weather .... stay safe.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I hope kent becomes an island too.

You'd lose many great things such as Canterbury Cathedral, Channel Tunnel, numerous amounts of wind farms etc.

DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT?!

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
You'd lose many great things such as Canterbury Cathedral, Channel Tunnel, numerous amounts of wind farms etc.

DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT?!

sweet! all the water could be re-routed down the chunnel to france \o/

Bahumat

FH is my second home
We're fine in Essex. My friend went all round the country recently and it was shit weather everywhere. We must be blessed for all the scumbags who live here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom