Flogs!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I came to thinking, i did these forum blog thing-a-roonies long before there was any video blogs, or vlogs as they call them, on barrysworld and even some here. Well not long before, some time before maybe. Atleast before i heard any. Of there of. Yeeah....

Well, basicly i just spewed cr*p all over a thread and people seemed to hake(hate/like) it. That was fun. Pointless, but fun.

So i was watching this guy talk about DVD's and bagel slicers and all sorts of useless crap and decided it's time i went back to my old ways and did it old school style. By typing. *shock horror gurgle gurgle spew*

So, what's up...erm...i went to the doctor. Which is kinda ironic since my forum name is "tohtori" which stands for doctor in finnish. Well, phd to be more accurate...but i meant it to be doctor like. Anyway, the lady doctor said that i was fine.

So that was boring. But today i went to have my chest x-ray'ed. Here's hoping for super human strength, hyper speed and such'n'such. Next week i'll be hearing about that then. So, basicly there's nothing to tell about that either. Except that the lady doctor at the x-ray place saw my manly chest.
Which, is evidently the most lady action i've had in days...well...weeks...ok...for a long time, but that's besides the point! Just was curious why i always get a lady doctor examining my man boobies and ...such naughty bits. Though not complaining, just wondering which underprivilaged teenager i'm robbing away their first gropey experience.

Anyway, that's about the doctor experiences, which were kinda boring to be frank. If i was frank i'd probably call myself something like F-16 and have a cool jet as my avatar and...rambling..right...Be right back, need a smoke to get on track. And i think there's something wrong with the left stabiliser that keeps my icefloat, well, afloat.

*runs off*

w..w..w..hotlad...*blinks*

Ah yes, i was writing cr*p. Hmm, what else. Ah yes, i'm meetnig a girl tomorrow that i've been chatting to online for about a month. Good looking even. She's actually coming over for the weekend so that should be fun. Emphaihiisis on the should. Who knows...who cares really? Yeah, thought so. Anyway, it's kinda interesting to meet face to face when you've been getting to know someone for a long time in a virtual enviroment. I'll let you know how it goes down. If she goes down *grin* Just for you pervs out there. You know who i am.

So, there's really no point in writing this, but, i guess that's what a FLOG is all about. Atleast it might be a nice read for some bored workers out there. Who should be working. Why arn't you working? :eek7:

Anyways, i think i'll wrpa this up in some nice paper and see if i get bored of writing these right away.

Peas out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom